Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

emma-louise - good pics... and i was the same - anything to hide in pics - usually at the back etc. but that has slowly changed.

thank you guys :)

I felt the same, I never liked my pic taken and now am a bit vain lol - it sounds arrogant but I love the way I look! I know that you will love the way you look soon! Keep on going, you can do this :D x

i am soooo looking forward to being a little bit vain myself :p

thought id also point out that in that first pic we're at a school disco themed night we go to every wednesday, im not actually still of school age... LOL xx

thank you guys :)

i am soooo looking forward to being a little bit vain myself :p

thought id also point out that in that first pic we're at a school disco themed night we go to every wednesday, im not actually still of school age... LOL xx

it won't take long :) how much do u wanna lose? what size do u wanna be? (just wondering if I can help and give tips) :)

haha how old are u? am not very attentive atm (brain's been battered, just finished my final year at uni) x

it won't take long :) how much do u wanna lose? what size do u wanna be? (just wondering if I can help and give tips) :)

haha how old are u? am not very attentive atm (brain's been battered, just finished my final year at uni) x

id like to be 11st eventually but clothes sizes are just as important to me, i would lurrrrrve to be a slinky size 12 :)

at the minute i feel like i stick out like a sore thumb amongst all my friends and i know it sounds daft but i do feel like the token "fat one" a lot of the time! get the violins out... :rolleyes: lol

im 19 just finished my first year of uni, i still have the brain battering to come hehe :p xx

id like to be 11st eventually but clothes sizes are just as important to me, i would lurrrrrve to be a slinky size 12 :)

at the minute i feel like i stick out like a sore thumb amongst all my friends and i know it sounds daft but i do feel like the token "fat one" a lot of the time! get the violins out... :rolleyes: lol

im 19 just finished my first year of uni, i still have the brain battering to come hehe :p xx

From now on Emma, don't say you're FAT! You are losing weight and getting slimmer :) reet ;)

What do you do at uni? Haha I loved my 1st and 2nd year, it's just the final year with the damn dissertation :/ x

From now on Emma, don't say you're FAT! You are losing weight and getting slimmer :) reet ;)

What do you do at uni? Haha I loved my 1st and 2nd year, it's just the final year with the damn dissertation :/ x

yes boss! ;)

im doing BA Hispanic Studies (Spanish and Catalan) which is a 4 year degree, 3rd year abroad which means luckily i get to escape the nasty dissertation :p yay me! what did you do? xx

ok here goes....
first one is me before i started (on the right obviously) and then the 2nd one is from a night out this friday and i'm in the middle surrounded by my beautiful skinny friends :(

on every other photo ive looked at especially of the last 3 months, im just a head sticking up at the back behind everyone else :( i dont want to be like that any more!!

o_O you are so pretty! :) Im exactly the same.. shy away from photos because I always feel I stick out with my skinny friends.. it just can really get you down, good luck hun I hope you get to where you want to be :D xx

o_O you are so pretty! :) Im exactly the same.. shy away from photos because I always feel I stick out with my skinny friends.. it just can really get you down, good luck hun I hope you get to where you want to be :D xx

ohhhh thank you :eek:
im on my way to where i want to be, i dont care how long i takes im gonna get there! xx

Wow!!! Everyone looks so great. I'm new to SW (so new i've not had my first meeting yet - going tonight) and the phos are great motivation. Huge well done to everybody. :):clap::clap:

Hello ladies, love all your pics, are a great inspiration to me.
Hope you don't mind if I join in, started SW 8 weeks ago, lost 12 and a half pounds so far...would like to be able to post my awful 'before' pic as a kick up the bum for me to keep going but as I've just registered on here i don't think i'm allowed yet :)

will post it if i ever figure out how to do it and hopefully there will be a couple of new improved 'during' shots too!

you're all fab, well done, must be so proud of yourselves!

Elaine

So - after 18months (and one week) - it's come down to this...

target comapre 2.jpg

YES. :)

Wow Ian well done on reaching target you must be over the moon! The difference is amazing.:)

Wow Ian- you must be well proud!! Congratulations!!! :)

Back