Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

thanks everyone for the kind words... it truly does mean a lot to me...

wow these stories and pics are truelly inspirational! well done everyone x

Omg Ian, you look fab, well done you xxx

I think its really brave of you all to add pics! I have lost just over 1.5 stone and wish I had taken some pics. Maybe now is the time to start. I find it hard as I got married July 2009 when i was at my biggest 15 stone 12, now i have lost weight i look at my wedding pics and i think i look fat. I want to look at my wedding pics and see the happy wonderful day we had. I am scared once I loose weight i will not see past my fat pictures. It was a wonderful day and I want to remember it this way. Sounds silly I know. My husband said think of it as most people look at their wedding pics and say look how slim I was. I suppose he has a point. Has anyone else felt like this?

I think its really brave of you all to add pics! I have lost just over 1.5 stone and wish I had taken some pics. Maybe now is the time to start. I find it hard as I got married July 2009 when i was at my biggest 15 stone 12, now i have lost weight i look at my wedding pics and i think i look fat. I want to look at my wedding pics and see the happy wonderful day we had. I am scared once I loose weight i will not see past my fat pictures. It was a wonderful day and I want to remember it this way. Sounds silly I know. My husband said think of it as most people look at their wedding pics and say look how slim I was. I suppose he has a point. Has anyone else felt like this?

Hm, you know, some of my pics, I look back and know I was happy then and I wasn't too bothered about my weight. Then there came that point and pics, that I was not all right with and then I started to loose and I still got some way to go, but just because, I need to do this now to be happy does not mean that I was not happy back i those pics. I am sure you're wedding day was the best and you loosing or gaining weight would not change anything about that! Oh, I'm sleepy might not make sense...

I thought I would put a couple pictures up of me so far, have currently lost just shy of 3 1/2 stones.. have a way to go yet but making progress!

Attachments

• DSCF0033.jpg
    DSCF0033.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 516
  • DSCF0077.jpg
    DSCF0077.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 631
look at skinny Hanz!! Doing great! :)

Well done Hanz...

well done everyone u have done great x

Well here goes. I have always shyed away from this, however, as I have been shortlisted for SW's Man of the year semi's & national final I thought I may as well share the pics on here.

5334_1022352778946_1829022878_50264_8299916_n.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

ps Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words throughout my journey.

tom, that's such a lovely picture with the dogs! Well done!

Tom - well done on the weight loss... And hope to meet you on the 4th at head office.

Tom - well done on the weight loss... And hope to meet you on the 4th at head office.

Ian it's a date!!!
See you on the 4th

Back