Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Well done Debjk

Hi everyone,

I have just spent the past hour going through this thread and I have to say you are all amazing! The differences in the "before" and "after" pictures are fantastic. Some of you look like completely different people, in fact quite a few of you.

I have only started my journey, but hopefully it won't be too long before I can post some pictures too.

This thread has really inspired me to try and achieve my target. Ian, your pictures have given me the most inspiration, you are now literally half the man you used to be, you should be really proud of yourself. Are we going to see your story in the SW mag any time soon?

Thank you all for the inspiration, you are all amazing!

Lizabeth - thank you first for your kind words...

SW magazine - so many people have asked me about that over the 20 or so months i've been food optimising. now i'm nearly at (my recently reset) target - i am contemplating it but it would also have to be with the right focus. I wouldn't want it to be just about me and my journey, but to also focus on encouraging more men through the doors (which it may do by itself anyhow - but then it's in a magazine with a primarily female readership).

So - I'd say watch this space... That said - there's prettier faces then mine for them to photograph...

SW magazine - so many people have asked me about that over the 20 or so months i've been food optimising. now i'm nearly at (my recently reset) target - i am contemplating it but it would also have to be with the right focus. I wouldn't want it to be just about me and my journey, but to also focus on encouraging more men through the doors (which it may do by itself anyhow - but then it's in a magazine with a primarily female readership).

I think you should go for it............... your pictures certainly gave me food for thought with regards to acheiving my target weight.

Like yourself at the beginning of your journey, I too am carrying the equivalent of "another" me. :eek: Although I would be glad to lose 3 stone, the thought of actually losing "half" of me seemed quite a daunting thought until I saw your pictures! I now know that with determination, it can be achieved.

Although the magazine has a primarly female readership, a lot of those females have husbands, partners, or boyfriends to whom your story would give encouragement.

Oh my what a difference - gonna get hubby to take a picture later - well I might try and do it my self - but its so motivational...great idea.

Thanks

Kats:):):):):)

I still have a VERYYYY long way to go but this is me so far..

grrrrr.jpg

sorry about face was concentrating LOL
IMG_0600.jpg

bigfatgem.jpg

Me at probably my largest. Just shy of 16 stone.

Below-I'm to the right of the bride in the turquoise dress and blonde hair and the other two photos are of me taken on my June holiday. 12stone 10lbs.
17220201.png

82732417.png
21854855.png

I love Slimming World. :)

Wow to both Gemma's! What a difference, you must be so happy

Thank you so much. Its not been easy. I still have 30lbs to go. Lot's of people tell me that is too much but that takes me to the middle of the healthy weight range. Even if it is too much I'd love to say I have been there. I'm not going to be ill at that weight so I might aswell go for it.

Onwards and downwards! xx

Thankyou i only lost 20lb - still along way to go but when my partner shown me this photo he took i was suprised ho mch i actually looked i lost! to 'most' girls im probably still 'fat' but to me and all of you i'm on my way becoming a healthy happy weight!

Back