Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

WelshCake said:
Personally I cant see much of a change but first pic size 22 jeans second pic size 20 jeans third pic size 18 jeans (today)

You're getting the hourglass figure back :) cam definately tell the difference x

You all look amazing!

Welshcake - I can DEFINITELY see the difference. Not so much in the first to second picture, but first to third - ABSOLUTELY. Well done you. You must be feeling fantastic.

Gail x

right here goes

1st pic when i just started sw sept 09

25815-albums2302-picture14106.jpg

this is me now 2 .5 stone lighter

serenasbirthday072.jpg

Oh but it looks great now, really shows off your facial structure! I love the jumpsuit as well, I have yet to find the confidence to try one of those!

fantastic, very well done, just the motivation i need

Wow! I love your new look, you can really carry off the hair and the jumpsuit...both really suit you. You are looking brilliant

Your pictures are all amazing and so inspirational to us newstarters!! :)

I have picked photos that I was happy with at the time (so I didn't have many to choose from!). They were taken in January 2010, July 2010 and yesterday. I started SW in Sept 2010. I still have a little way to go but I need to increase the amount of exercise I do to help tone up the wobbly bits.

Attachments

• Rachel - January 2010.jpg
    Rachel - January 2010.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 631
  • Rachel - July 2010.jpg
    Rachel - July 2010.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 618
  • Rachel - May 2011.jpg
    Rachel - May 2011.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 649
Fantastic. You look amazing - well done :)

Gail x

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thought I'd Share My pic..

Has taken me 10 months to lose 5 Stone.. I hope to lose another 2 Stone..
set
I hope that everyone else does as well as I have, it truly is the BEST Healthy Eating Plan ever! And I've only just found this lil site! It's awesome! :D

Back