Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

I've only just joined SW last week so having my first weigh in on Thursday, have literally spent the last hour reading this thread and looking at all the wonderful pictures, you all look amazing! Here's hoping i have even a smidgin of the success you lot have! Well done! x

Time for another "during" picture...

My "Before picture in case you forgot.."

40094-albums2835-picture16898.jpg

And me fresh from tonight.. 10st lighter..:D

40094-albums2835-picture19604.jpg

Oh I love ur updates- u r a totally different man- gosh- I keep flicking between the two in amazement !!!

Amazing coljack.

I hope you don't take offence, but in your before photo you look like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders!

Much happier in the latest! xx

I'm just 1lb from target and seeing the pictures from this weekend, I think it's finally sinking in that I have lost weight and look so much slimmer (looking in the mirror I can't see it). Here are a couple of before and after pictures of me wearing the same outfit.

Before
bedazzled.jpg

After
houdas birthday.jpg

Vm019 said:
Oh my u really can! U look half the width- I hope u don't mind me saying that! Fantastic results!!

Thank you. I'm surprised by it myself. No wonder people keep telling me I'm tiny.

ahh! cant wait to add mine! 9lbs till target.

15stone to 10!! will hit target by xmas! xx

well done hun you look amazing... i have 30lb till i am at target, which is amazing considering when i started slimming world in january i was 19st 8.5lb i am now 12st 2lb

LOVE this thread everyone has done fantastic ... so inspirational :)

Before holding a cake, how apt.

After is this Halloween, nearly 3 stone done. Not a very flattering picture but the most current I could find! :eek:

Attachments

• DSCN4572.jpg
    DSCN4572.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,004
  • P1000483.jpg
    P1000483.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 679
Back