• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming world book

Hi,
I don't live in the UK, so I can't attend meeting.
Just wonder does buying this book: 'Slimming World" Food Optimizing'
from Amazon help explain and give adequate instruction to start the diet?

I read from the forum that some people mentioned that there is a 'book/booklet', is it the same as the one from Amazon?

Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Alia

Silver Member
S: 31st11lb C: 21st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 46 Loss: 10st11lb(33.93%)
Hi,
I don't live in the UK, so I can't attend meeting.
Just wonder does buying this book: 'Slimming World" Food Optimizing'
from Amazon help explain and give adequate instruction to start the diet?

I read from the forum that some people mentioned that there is a 'book/booklet', is it the same as the one from Amazon?

Thanks.
I don't know about the book but you can buy the slimming world packs on ebay but they are on the expensive side.

it could be but make sure of the year it was published-it would be fine for red/green if it was old one but you would need to adapt if for ee.

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
This year's book is green with a heart shape filled with lime. If it's the white hardback I saw on amazon then thats an old one and therefore won't be accurate.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
No it's not the one you can buy on amazon. That one was published years ago and was the first SW that could be bought off the shelf. As a result it's mostly recipes and very little detail about the plans. Otherwise what would be the incentive to join a class?! Add to that the fact that the plans have changed so much over the past couple of years I wouldn't recommend buying the book.

S: 17st9lb C: 17st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 0st3lb(1.21%)
The class is great for motivation. I have to go every week!

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-9: 15.5lbs
x4