Slimming world dating!

kimmykins2008

Having lost a few stone on slimming world now I find I have more confidence, Ive tried internet dating in the past so thought i would give it a go again, having just reached my 31st birthday I find life on my own is getting a bit boring, to share life's moments makes us all happy yes! I met a handful of men for coffee or a meal out and in the most enjoyed the experience but the last one took a downward turn! I was obviously not what the bloke was hoping for and he wasted no time in coming out and saying it, '' you have a pretty face but wouldn't you like to loose a few stone'' and '' I would describe you as bigger than curvy'' were a few of the corkers I felt, suppose I have to admire mens honesty these days!! luckily I took these comments with a pinch of salt and filed the experience under life and one to giggle at in the future, but it got me thinking, wouldn't it be great if slimming world could do an internet dating site, full of like minded people who understand that weight and surrounding issues are only a small part of a person and full of those who are patient and appreciative of the whole weight loss journey and experience!! maybe its one to suggest to sw!! Anyways for all those singletons looking for love on their slimming world journey out there, keep your chin up, I'm sure the best things come to those that wait!!:)

Back