Slimming World Food Optimising Book

suespain

Loves living in the sun
Hi everyone

I used to have one of these a few years ago but when I moved I threw it out. Looking to purchase another one.

I think this is the one with the HEA's in it? If it is does anyone have a copy that I can purchase?

Sue

Hi Sue

There is going to be a new one issued to members very soon (December I have heard) so afterward you are bound to find an abundance of the current ones going spare!

Until then, is it not worth you joining even if you just have that first meeting? You'll be brought right up to speed with what's different and also have the benefit of a meeting to give you a boost too?

Best of luck

Hi Sue, I take it there's no group near you in spain??? Hex a are your milk and cheese. You can get these online - will get told off if I give you the password on here! Basically 350ml skimmed milk, and/or 42g reduced fat cheese. Thats all I use so really all I remember. I am sure someone else will be along shortly with the correct info for you. Good luck!

If youre really stuck theres always ebay.... thats where I got mine. I know you pay a bit more but if you cant go to classes your options are a bit limited x

Thanks for all your help. Have got a bid in on e-bay but been outbid at the moment. Don't really want the whole pack at about £25 (postage is very high as well!) if there is a new one coming out I expect I will be able to get an older one then.

Thanks for the HEXa thats the bit I remember from last time, but having problems with the HEXb's!!

Thanks for the posts everyone.

Sue, what did you use your Hex B's on and what days do you typically do?

28g cereal, 4 ryvita, 2 slices wholemeal(400g loaf) 57g roll

red: 71g garden peas, 35g wholegrain pasta, 198g new pot/parsnip or 227g baking pot.

hope that helps a bit, the food diaries might be able to help you out a bit more!.

Suespain, I have a spare copy which I would be happy to send you, if you can send me a private message with your address.

Back