Slimming World - going it alone from Across the Pond

Lizzyz

Hi All

I am new to the forum. I used to belong to Slimming World when I lived in the UK and lost 35lbs successfully. Since coming to live in Canada the pounds have piled back on and I find I have 22lbs to lose. :(:(

I could have joined SW online but honestly I remember the principles and all I need is a bit of support and encouragement which is why I joined this group. So hopefully you guys will support me and let me know if there have been any changes since I left in 2009 (I am sure there have!) What is the extra easy I keep reading about?? Any advice would be most gratefully received.

EE is the new simpler plan most of us are on instead of red or green days....but if you follow those there are lots of people on here who can help

good luck and will pop in to see how you are doing

Thanks for the welcome guys!! I lost 3lbs this week. Does anyone know how to update the Ticker???

Hi Lizzy - I have just started on my own here in Canada too (Edmonton). I also did this plan successfully in the UK. I don't get EE as I have old program, but am trying back to basics red and green days. Mainly green days so far, but I will try a red day one of these days. I have to refer to my notes a lot, but I have started writing it down in a word file on my computer and that is helping. Got confused today though as thought stewed fruit was syn free. Also have an old cook book from my slimming world days in early 00's which helps. Keep in touch and perhaps we can support each other! Cheers!

Back