Slimming world @ home

MrsKing

Hello everyone, im new to the site but not new to Slimming world !! Im currently following from home and not going to a meeting, after succesfully achieving a sensible weight during pregnancy i think this is the only healthy eating plan that works for me :)
So all tips, receipies and ideas all welcome !!
Looking forward to hearing from you.s :p;)

Hiya and welcome to the board

There's loads of people here doing slimming world so your bound to get loads of ideas here. Have a good look around cos there's quite alot here but you'll find a dedicated slimming world thread which is where you'll find all the help.
Well done at not eating for 2 while pregnant! Lol. That must have taken some willpower so you know you can do this.

Good luck

Hiya Sharon Thank you - Yes there is so much to look at ! Not sure where to start ! :confused: ha

Really looking forward to getting started are you following slimming world yourself ?

Hiya and welcome!!! I am on slimming world new to it too! I got classes on a thursday this thursday will be my first weigh in!!! I follow the orange plan which has so much free food so good luck finding a plan that works for yoy! :)

Hiya, oh good luck on your first weigh in, How have you found your first week ?

Yeah thats what i am following the Extra Easy , Im just a bit stuck with lunch ideas with working in an office , i get bored of salads so need to get searching for some good lunch ideas !

Well i will be honest it toom me a whole day to understand it then i found it really good until i had a blip on sunday and had an indian and im still devastated about it and ive learnt my lesson and i wont be binging again it isnt worth guilt so ive had a good 2 days!! There is a lovely gal on here emmie if you find a shread she made burgers and chips last night syn free and she told me how she made it things like that im going to explore more making syn free meals! Lol :)

Oh i will have to check out if emmie's thred then thanks for that. I have made quite a lot of the syn free meals whilst i followed the plan when pregnant but really go out of the habit of cooking, so looking forward to picking back up where i left off .... And indian is my fav ... but so so bad ! There is a few receipes about for syn free curries , worth giving a go ;)

Im a curry lover so will definitely give it a go!! Good luck you seem to know what you are doing! Im here if you need or want support i will try my best to help! :)

I'm not doing slimming world I'm calorie counting. Only been doing it since 3rd Jan but I've lost 4lb and got weigh in on Thursday. I've been walking on my treadmill every day and I'm normally a lazy git but I'm enjoying it so Im sticking at it.

Hope your having a good day

Back