Slimming World in Paris

helzzz

loves SW!!
Hi all,

Hubby and I are off to Paris for 5 nights next weekend. I'm ridiculously excited by this - I have never been before.

Anyway, we are room only so will be eating out for every meal. I know that sticking to plan 100% will be very difficult, will allow myself the odd treat, but am looking for ideas for how to be as good as I can. I've worked so hard to lose all of this weight, only about a stone to go until target but it is slowing down a lot now and don't want to put loads back on for the sake of one holiday.

Anyone got any advice for me? (BTW - I don't eat red meat)

My advice would be, just think about what your ordering. You know the sorts of things that will be "healthier". To be honest tho, its a holiday so enjoy. Im sure you wont put it all back on in that short time.. Enjoy xx

So jealous- Paris is all kinds of wonderful!

French food is traditionally not shy with the cream & butter but you needn't let that worry you. There are markets every day spotted all over the city that you can get delicious fruit / veg to nibble on. You'll be walking *a lot* & you'll need to keep hydrated, bring your bottles of water but don't throw them out, every eatery should bring you a carafe l'eau for free when you order - just top up your bottles before you leave.

Personally I loosen up when I go away for trips, I keep on plan when I can but I know if I was going to Paris I'd visit a boulangerie or two but only if I swore to go back to class when I got home to get me fully on track.

For Paris travel tips I love this blog David Lebovitz (try not to drool over the amazing food photos)

Enjoy the preparations!

Last edited:
Arrrrgh! I'm off to Paris with work for four days in July! I could gorge myself silly on all those baguettes and cheese! Stay strong and good luck! And above all, HAVE FUN! :)

Back