Slimming World Male - Newbie

Chunkwana

I started Slimming World on Thursday. Going good so far. I currently weigh 17.2st and hoping to get down to around 14st by beginning of August.

Getting married in August and hoping to look good - I have always fluctuated with my weight and finding it harder and harder to shift.

The appeal of Slimming World is that it is something you can contionue after your target is reached. I have tried Lipotrim and P90X and whilst they work in the short term the weight has gone back on.

didnt wanna read and run- so just wanna say- best of luck on your journey. SW rocks! I love it!

Hey Chunkwana, good to see another male on here looking to give SW a go. It sounds as though we're a similar weight and have a similar goal. Good luck to you mate. I'll be watching with interest!

Kev

good luck and welcome :D

Hi ya, i have just joined sw on friday and starting weight is 16st 12lbs, so not far off from you! Think positive and we can do it! Congratulations on your wedding, i got married 11 months ago and it goes so quickly!!!

Rara Lara & Saltdog I have added you as contacts - been good to track each others prgogress as we are all the same weight more or less. My weigh in is on Thursday.
Cant wait for my first one this week.

I've added you as a contact as well Chunkwana. It'll definitely be useful to track others around the same weight on the same diet. I weighed in today and lost 4lbs so very pleased with that. Good luck with your weigh-in on Thursday.

Kev

I'm getting married in Aug too- 25th to be exact, so wanting to lose weight for similar reasons but (more importantly) want to keep it off! I'm a thursday weigher too so we can compare weight loss and wedding photos :)

Good luck for tomorrow x

First WI lost 7lb :)

7lb wow!!! I'm hoping to have a kick ass WI don't think I'll be able to do that though. Any hidden secrets? xx

Good effort mate! 7lbs is excellent. I've got my WI tomorrow and I've been reasonable strict over the last week. Fingers crossed I see a good loss too.

Just thought I would check back on this post and see how people are doing - looks like every one is doing well. Good luck!!

Looks like you are doing very well yourself losing 25lbs!

Well done:happy096:

Back