Slimming world must haves?

Pretty much the same as everyone else.

Beans.
Eggs.
Ainsley Harriot lentil dhal.
Mushy peas.
Spuds, tend to cut them into wedges & stick them in the actifry with peri peri seasoning.
Frozen peas.
Frozen sweetcorn.
Jars of jalapenos.
Onions.
Very lazy chilli & garlic.
Herbs, spices, tabasco sauce, worcester sauce.
Marmite.
Veg stock, vecon, knorr stockpots, veg boullion.
Quorn ham, chicken, roast fillets, fahijta strips.
Pickled eggs & onions.
Hard boiled eggs.
Activia fat free yoghurts.
Sweet & sour mugshots.
Low fat ready sliced cheese, 2 of these is a HEX so no weighing.
Hifi bars.
Alpen lights.
Ryvita minis.
Beans.
Ryvita crackerbreads.
Finn crisps.
Smash for pizza base.
Pasta & sauce.
Quark.
Fromage frais.
Soya mince.
Quorn chicken pieces.
Quorn fillets.
Quorn steak pieces.
Fat free natural yoghurt.

Oh good god...Thank you, im realy struggaling as well today, these are a god send. I love frozen ice pops as well. Shame i only put a small bunch in the freezer to try it, iv no more left. Will definatly have these as a staple in my freezer. Does it work with any other fruit?

Fairy, they are amazing aren't they! I've not tried it with other fruit, I generally find the frozen fruit mixes in the supermarkets too sharp for me. These grapes are divine though. They are great for the summer months in an icebox for a picnic.......saves you hitting the icecream van!

Yep I tried the frozen grapes last night, me and the boyf loved them. Also tried some pineapple and black forest fruits that happened to be in the freezer as well, all yummy! Didnt even need my options! Xxx

Depends on the mugshot. Have a look in the Syn value section for a comprehensive list (sorry don't know how to link on my phone!)

Another from me: I like to keep a pack of snack cheese in my fridge. It's just individual cheeses, 40g each. If I grate one on to the top of lasagne or into pasta and there is 2 of us, I can work on the basis that i've had roughly 20g of cheese without weighing. And if I start gorging myself in a late night cheese spree then I've only got 200g total in the house, rather than a 400g block!!

These are delicious!!!!

Aren't they? I didn't even really like sausages before SW, once I tried these I was like OMG YUM!

shezam said:
Oh how many syns please? Is bgty sainsbury's? We don't have one near by but getting a bit bored of Scottish Slimmers Venison sausages! X

1/2 a syn per sausage - well worth it.....

Always Have these stocked up :

Onions
Passata
Aromat
Knorrs Stock Pots
Couscous
Cherry Tomatoes
Beans
Mugshots
Potatoes
Mullerlights
Eggs
Herbs & Spices

I always have:

- Fresh/frozen fruit/veg
- Dried pulses, rice, pasta
- Herbs & spices, soya sauce, ginger, garlic
- Cheese (I am not too keen but force myself to have HEXAs for health of skin, hair)
- Eggs
- Bked beans
- Canned tomato, sweetcorn, pulses
- Frozen chopped herbs
- Crispbreads for emergencies
-

Back