Slimming world Prices

Heaven

Ive heard they are going up in January, does anyone know to how much?

One of my friends just said its going up to £4.95 just makes me want to reach my target weight even more now lol

No more alchol for me now thats my downfall.

I always buy countdowns as it works out a lot cheaper. Im going to buy a 12 week CD on the last December, so that I dont have to pay the new prices til March :D

Thats a wicked idea girls!

Only one thing, i am unable to attend one date in January so will the CD charge me for that or will i have an extra week?

can anyone tell me how much the 12 week count down is so i can put some money aside

One of my friends just said its going up to £4.95 just makes me want to reach my target weight even more now lol

No more alchol for me now thats my downfall.

ditto to that Heaven!!! I really do have to get to target now! This is a good motivation... I know it's not a huge increase but it will still save me £19.80 a month which I could spend on a takeaway, just kidding, I mean I will spend it on going to the gym! ;)

unless you take that week in Jan as holiday, you will still have to pay for it... which is a bit pants but rules are rules!

If your going to take it as a holiday you need to remember to tell them when you buy the CD otherwise you will just lose the week - think that is only if your on the electronic system now - think some groups are still doing it 'old style'?

Even if you lose one of those weeks it's still worth it! That means that will attend for 11 weeks for £45 which is just over £4 a class, rather than the £4.95 that it will be. I'm seriously thinking of getting a 12 week CD just before the end of the year too. Thanks for the reminder :)

Back