slimming world restaurant!

broxi

ButtErFly
Wouldn't it be brilliant if there were SW restaurants in our cities with chefs preparing meals that were all on plan. I bet they would be busy and do well.

broxi said:
Wouldn't it be brilliant if there were SW restaurants in our cities with chefs preparing meals that were all on plan. I bet they would be busy and do well.

There is one in Liverpool called Skinnimalinx! It's amazing! They do hot meals and soups and salads an stuff. Everything has syn values and ww propoints, and cals. Plus they always do a syn free soup :)

OMG that sounds amazing - I just looked it up - for anyone else who's interested it's on Castle St near the town hall. Think I may have to take a walk up there one day, and get myself a bit of Body Magic getting there !

I went last week it's nice, had chilli syn free, have syn values On everything it's really handy if you work in town or gone shopping! It's only small inside though imagine it gets really busy at lunch times.

Someone at my group told us there is one local to us (I am in co.durham) can't remember the place though!! (Think its a little village in co.durham there's loads of different villages lol) she said the woman who owns is lost a lot of weight on sw and has loads of slimming world friendly healthy meals on her menu.

I wonder if these places have to clear anything up legally with sw/ww when putting syns/pro points on the menu's?

I'm actually thinking of opening one up in a couple of years when I'm more settled!

timtim said:
I went last week it's nice, had chilli syn free, have syn values On everything it's really handy if you work in town or gone shopping! It's only small inside though imagine it gets really busy at lunch times.

Do they do takeaway portions?

There's a SW Indian restaurant in Newcastle, it's lovely. They also have a takeaway menu :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There's a SW Indian restaurant in Newcastle, it's lovely. They also have a takeaway menu :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

what is it called as I visit Newcastle sometimes?

Wish there was one in Glasgow!

I noticed when I was visiting Scarborough that there was a restaurant on the front that did one meal of the day that was their 'Slimming World' one with all the syn values etc. Didn't go in but it sounded nice. Can't remember the name of it but it had a blackboard outside advertising the SW meal.

Welshtigger said:
There is one in Liverpool called Skinnimalinx! It's amazing! They do hot meals and soups and salads an stuff. Everything has syn values and ww propoints, and cals. Plus they always do a syn free soup :)

Highly recommend it :-D

what a great business idea! if anyone knows anywhere round leeds/brsdford area pleeease let me know:)

Well if anyone feels like opening one up in the Glasgow area, I'll be a good customer!

Back