Extra Easy Slimming world sweet goodies???

I mostly try to make sure that i have a decent breakfast lunch and dinner to try and eliminate too many munchies. I always plan in a pudding for after dinner to finish with something sweet ( i too have a sweet tooth )
But failing that i'll have Alpen lights ( 2 for a HEB or 3 syns each) or Hi fi bar/Kellogs fibre plus bar ( 1 HEB or 6 syns)
Syn free yogurt
meringue nests ( 3 syns)
fruit
syn free lemon curd
french toast ( whatever 1 slice of bread is that you use)

I like the caxtons pink and whites, they are marshmallow with icecream wafers around them for 2 and half syns. Very sweet and really hit the sweet cravings!

Helen x

I buy treatsize chocs (3.5-> 6.0 syns), mini chuppa chups (1.0 syns) and mikado (0.5 syns each). I eat those usually.

I have also been known to eat sweetened quark with fruit (bananas, strawbs, raspberries etc). Also make dome dessert type things, like the syn free pannacotta and "cheesecakes" (with aplen light base and flavoured sweetened quark).

for a major chocolate fix if i have the syns i have an options choc drink (2 syns)
and a curly wurly (6 syns)and dip my curly wurly in my drink

I love the treat size cadbury buttons (4.5 syns) and cadbury highlight mousses (3.5 syns) for satisfying chocolate cravings. You can also have 2 alpen light bars as a HEB - I like the choc orange and choc fudge flavours for a sweet fix, yum! xx

Back