slimming world virgin

but having a poopy day and slipped up bad!

I've been lurking on here for a wee while and started slimming world (ee) on wed last week. I have a fair dose of weight to lose but love the community spirit here so wanted to drop in and say a big hi.

The weekend appears to be a difficult time for me to lose weight. Must try harder tomorrow!

For me the weekend means time off (if I'm lucky lol!) and this means I have to find things to do and if I don't I boredom eat anyway! If my self disipline is nice and strong I'll be ok without causing too much damage but if it's wavering it's a bad weekend lol!

welcome,

Its still early in the day to write it off, can you get back on the wagon today? whats messed you up so far?

best thing to do is draw a line under bad days and get back on the wagon as soon as possible.

good luck
Kxx

chocciw eggs were my downfall yesterday, not been so bad today but hey we all have bad moments I guess and I need a kick up the rump!

Cheers for the welcome :D

Hi and welcome. You might find it helpful to start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread in the SW section for support.

Irene xx

welcome,

Its still early in the day to write it off, can you get back on the wagon today? whats messed you up so far?

best thing to do is draw a line under bad days and get back on the wagon as soon as possible.

good luck
Kxx

hi just read your post im having the same problems .but you cant fix what's been done so forget about that and start again ... well done you for relishing you just have to dig deep and start a fresh ..good luck

Back