Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slimming world Website

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MissChocChip, 8 August 2010 Social URL.

1. MissChocChip

MissChocChip Member

Hi
    Does anyone know if the Slimming World website is often not updated.
    I read a thread on here a few days ago saying that the Asda Wholemeal pitta bread is no longer a healthy extra B choice as the manufacturer changed. But when I just checked the Slimming World website, its still listed as a B choice.
    I have just bought some this weekend so I'm not sure whether I need to syn them or not.
    Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cep

cep Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.95%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i would have thought it would be updated quite regularly at least as often as they changed their healthy extra options. Is there a contact number/e-mail for them? i can't remember.

4. leelea

leelea Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(7.68%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Oooh someone said earlier there's a syns hotline. Maybe you could give them a call and see? Not sure of the number though, sorry

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Someone on Facebook phoned and was told the pittas are no longer a HEB and that the website will be getting updated shortly.

6. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Silly thing is, the new HiFI bars have appeared in the last 24 hours or so but the pitta's are still on there

x

7. MissChocChip

MissChocChip Member

Ok, Thanks.
    I suppose its more up to date info here then! I do find I get much more out of coming on here than on the SW website anyway.
    Thank you everyone.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.