Slimming World without going to group

Easnic42

Hi

I have just joined and was wondering if anyone else is doing slimming world at home without going to group. I used to go and lost 5 stone but stopped going and the weight has crept back on,, so from tomorrow am starting again,,, if there is anybody else doing this perhaps we could offer each other some support and share ideas, receipes etc.

Welcome to Minimins, there are LOADs of people doing SW on their own so youre in good company

Hello,

I just joined tonight after reading some of the posts over the last few days. I am following Slimming World at home as the nearest group is held on a day and time that is no good for me. I was a member several years ago but have put on a few pounds with every summer holiday since. At New Year I was just over 13 stones so decided it was time I did the plan properly. Today I am 12 st 10 so that is a start. I mostly follow EE as it fits in with feeding my husband the same as I am having, so no messing about with different meals. Not sure I am doing it absolutely right as I have not been to class to have it explained. My friend was going to class but gave up and passed her books to me. If I get stuck it's probably me not the eating plan. Hope we can help each other.

hi i have just joined and following sw at home too. i started dieting last monday and weighed in at 12 stone 8. i got weighed today and have lost 2lb.

Hi, yeah, I'm doing that too. I have the books from about 2 years ago, so I'm using them. I'm on day 2 and finding it OK so far, but I have a headache today- I think it may be sugar withdrawl! I have no idea what EE is although people seem to be raving about it. The hardest thing I'm finding is finding syn values that aren't in the book. That's where this forum comes in I think ;)

Back