• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming world!!

Heya, i wonder if someone could answer me a question. I started slimming world on wednesday and i'm still trying to get my head around the fact that as long as i stick to free foods i'll lose weight? no need to measure anything?

i add so much yesterday, a mountain of pasta with chicken that i cooked. i just can't understand it, i'm not doing anything wrong am i?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
heya ninkpen. if you are following Extra Easy then you dont have to measure carbs with proteins but you do have to have 1/3 plate with the superfree foods. I do EE and dont measure but i do keep in mind the portion sizes and not go too mad. Sometimes I will have no superfree foods with my meal but start or follow it with a fruit salad or just plain fruit (ie ham sandwich with a banana and apple). It sounds like you are doing it right but if you keep a food diary in the right section, Im sure people will help you if you are making any mistakes. Good luck and enjoy! EE really does work xxxx