Slimming world

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bex1980, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Bex1980

Bex1980 New Member

Hi everyone,my names bex and I'm 30.iv been on weight watchers on and off for the past 3 years!...joined ww 5 weeks ago,and have only lost 6lb in those weeks! 5.5 being in the first week!so have cut my losses and joined slimming world for the first time ever!I joined thursday and must admit I'm finding it easy and loving it! From counting points and practically starving myself on ww,slimming world is a peasure of a diet to do! I weigh in at 11st 10.5lb and want to get down to around 10st. Speak to you all soon!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins

Glad youre enjoying SW. If you were starving on WW it sounds like you werent using your points properly oddly enough the most commonly discussed problem on the WW board is the fact people struggle to use all their points because theyve already eaten so much :) Still every diet isnt for everyone, or there wouldnt be the range there is lol

Hope SW works for you, look forward to hearing how you get on

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I have tried both SW and WW and sometimes a change is good for you. Good luck

Irene xx

5. Michybug

Michybug Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st7.5lb(-3.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck at SW x

6. Jinnyfrizz

Jinnyfrizz Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bex,
    I think a change is always as good as a rest. I've tried both clubs and SW works best for me, but each to his own. I too found myself hungry with WW, but maybe I was doing it wrong too.
    Good luck hun, and I look forward to hearing good things from you. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.