Slimming World

Hello! I've recently rejoined SW after a gap of several years...it still works! This forum is certainly a good source of info and inspiration :) Hope you have a great slimming journey...

It's a great forum, I love it

Hi I need help ! I have been doing slimming world now for 3 weeks, first week i lost 4 pound which obviously I'm over the moon with but for the last 2 weeks I've stayed the same and I don't know why. I have been so good chopping and changing my days eating loads of free food etc but no weight loss.
Has any one got any advice on what i can do or has this happened to any one else before .

Hi I need help ! I have been doing slimming world now for 3 weeks, first week i lost 4 pound which obviously I'm over the moon with but for the last 2 weeks I've stayed the same and I don't know why. I have been so good chopping and changing my days eating loads of free food etc but no weight loss.
Has any one got any advice on what i can do or has this happened to any one else before .

Keep sticking at it. Are you drinking lots of fluid and eating speed foods? Are you having your syns too?

Keep sticking at it. Are you drinking lots of fluid and eating speed foods? Are you having your syns too?
Hi and yes been having my syns and lots of speed food I have done slimming world before and it was very successful.
I had my second child 4 months ago so trying to loose baby weight but getting a bit disheartened now from staying the same 2 weeks in a row, it's weighing day today and I'm dreading getting on the scales incase I have stayed the same again, just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

hi I started 3 weeks ago started well but personel things happened put 3lb back on going tomoz to be weighed start afresh really need support need to do this

Good luck everyone 😆

Back