Slimming world

Sev22

Hi everyone I’m new here and I think I’ve figured my way round on here. I hope to join lots of minimins with the same interest🎉
So today I think I got it totally wrong with the syn value of Tesco finest Smoked Haddock Fishcakes!! Omg and they were sooo yummy 🙈 anyone out there that can help me please on how many syns this is on slimming world.

Heya! Welcome to SlimmingWorld. I love this plan as I seem to do well on it 😁

Mistakes happen! Don’t worry! My advice is to just learn from them. I’ve checked the app and for Tesco Finest Melting Middle Smoked Haddock Fillet Fishcakes Chilled, it’s says they are 6.5syns each. If these aren’t the right ones, you could maybe do the calculator on the SW website. 😊

Hello! I joined SlimmingWorld last night. I have never really been successful at diets but hoping that SlimmingWorld will be different and I can make it fit into family life with young children. My little boy is the reason I joined as he asked why my tummy was so squishy! X

That is incredible fruitloops. Everything I have read seems to be positive about SW so I have nothing and everything to lose! Lol! 🤗

Mistakes happen! Don’t worry! My advice is to just learn from them. I’ve checked the app and for Tesco Finest Melting Middle Smoked Haddock Fillet Fishcakes Chilled, it’s says they are 6.5syns each. If these aren’t the right ones, you could maybe do the calculator on the SW website. 😊

Thank you so so much for checking that out for me so lovely of you. So 6.5 syns is not as bad a I thought but guys those Morrison ones are only 2 syns!!! I defo won’t make the same mistake twice lol xx

I joined SW about 4 weeks ago and its literally changed my life. In 4 weeks I have lost 1st 1lb. Keep at it. Ask lots of questions. It truly does work.
That’s amazing 😍😍 well done!! I’m trying my hardest this time round at least I can eat with my family and actually EAT food rather than drink shakes all day or packet soups all day!! Yaaaay for SW xx

That’s amazing 😍😍 well done!! I’m trying my hardest this time round at least I can eat with my family and actually EAT food rather than drink shakes all day or packet soups all day!! Yaaaay for SW xx
Yes definately. There is so much choice when you actually sit down and think about it xx

We all make mistakes, its part of our human nature. When i started SW way back in 2002,i was 100% behind the plan, i took it off, i put it on, i yoyo'd it was just green and red then, now its sp, esp, uncle tom cobley and all, but i'm diabetic so esp, i cannot do, as its far too dangerous, so i mix and match to suit my days but im possibly around 5% on the plan now. People might say that you have to be 100% behind it, but no one can all the time, when you read my profile you may just find out why i tend to stick in the 5-10% bracket now.
Please remember, that MullerLite yoghurts are now 1/2syn for all, due to SW policy change and the new Millionaire's Shortbread Hi-Fi bar is due to be released shortly...
To everyone though, your groups are the best support you can ever get, I'm new here and there is some good advice going, with discuusions, tips and ideas, to help you on your journey.
If myself a man waddling into a room full of woman 17 years ago and not one person making a comment, and i'm still there (although different Consultant as my old one retired), then anyone can do it...

Thank you so much🥰 I totally agree with you the groups are defo amazing and really help pick you up as we can all share freely when we do have our down days. Ok guys listen to this 🙄 so, I’ve been really doing lots of great meals on SlimmingWorld and they’ve turned out super yummy and kids love them so good all round I’ve been wise and taking my shopping list with me prepped around the food I’m going to make for the week all good all good so far lol! I jump on the scales this morning and ....... whoops I forgot to talk about last night 🙈 so KETTLE crisps we 99p in Tesco and I did it awwww!! I was doing so well and while I was eating them I was thinking of me measuring out everything and sticking to plan as much as I could for the last two weeks and THEN THIS!! Then troffed two not one Curley werley bars! For flips sake!! Ok so now back to the weighing, would u Adem and Eve it is LOST I repeat LOST 4IBS I was going crazy I must have weigh myself in every part of the room 🤣 I just goes to show how powerful aw is and u WILL loose weight and I litrally am being “good again” and really appricate that I didn’t gain! So what I’m going to do because I love crisps ( naughty packs) I’m going to have a “day off” on Saturdays, try not to have any syns and have my Kettles. It so lovely to meet my new SW family, thanks everyone xxx

So which boards/threads do people regularly go to on this site? I've been doing SW for 6 weeks now and have lost 1st. Overall I'm finding the plan really great as I can eat and drink and still lose (and not feel like I'm really denying myself). I also do miss crisps though, but having one or two when my husband is having some satisfies the craving. I like how it causes you to make different choices and decisions such as asking myself am I really hungry when a craving hits, and then what can I have instead? One thing I do find restrictive about it is eating out. I have eaten out a few times while doing this, but you pretty much have to stick to baked potatoes, salad and steak.

Back