So Disapointed!

x.squiggy.x

:mad:Well, i had such a good week up until today!
Without going on to much and feeling sorry for myself, i am in quite a bit of pain and have been told by the doctors i need to rest and not to do anything!
Good thing is i have got my OH running round after me, bad thing is he cant cook!
Just had a chinese, went for the chicken chow mein, put a small portion on my plate and felt good. Then my hands went for the bag of chips and i had eaten a handful by the time i realised what i was doing!!:rolleyes:
O well, just hoping i have not done to much damage now!!

Aww. Just enjoy it, and get back on track tomorrow. Ask OH to pick up some baking potatoes and fillings, and fill up on those for a couple of days.

Feel better soon xx

the tin of chocs from christmas is eyeing me up now! if i could get up and walk away i would, stupid food!!
Wonder how many syns the chocs are in a tin of roses :) ??

I hope you feel better soon.
Don't worry about SW while you are unwell.
I suggest that when you are up and about you teach your OH basic cooking, so that he can at least cook in emergencies.

I think the Roses are 2 1/2 syns each but don't do it! You'll just have to teach your husband how to cook a few basics and fill him in on the fundemental rules of SW. I know most men can't get their heads around it and give you a look that says "You women are wierd!" but trust me a select few can be trained!

Thanks for the syn values. I am going to enrol him for a cooking class!! hmmm a chef for partner, that would be great!!

Back