so far so good

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by davemin, 17 October 2006 Social URL.

1. davemin

davemin Member

I have been on cd now for yeah its 6 weeks today.So far my loss is as following;
    sept 4th 17.1(start) ss
    sept 9th 16.6 ss
    sept 24th 15.5 ss
    oct 1st 15.1 aam
    oct 8th 14.10 ss
    oct 15th 14.6 ss
    So it really really works.And the good thing about it all is that the more you lose the fitter you get.Just bought a pair of off road trainers and now up to 3 mile non stop:) .I used to do marathons and run 70-80 mile a week in my teens,but at 17.1 couldnt run 10 yards.:(
    Good luck everybody 2.5 stone to go for me.
    p.s if Mike from G Yarm is reading where did you get your BOB from and is it effective for you.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice losses Dave, and welcome to Minimins :D :cool:
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Hello buddy

Got your message late last night, will give you a bell later on between clients.

5. davemin

davemin Member

cheers Mike the number i left m8 was my shop number.Here to 5.30,but messaging system on.
  6. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Fantastic losses Dave.
    Well Done!!

7. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

You must be well chuffed Dave... and great to hear that you are back running! :)

Good luck with the rest of ur journey!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.