So how come everyone looks gorgeous in their Avatar photos?

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hiya all,

I am writing this as a tongue in cheek post as an amusing observation.

I find it amusing that we are a forum dedicated to weight loss and yet every profile pic you see if of someone who looks like they should be on the cover of Vogue.

I am curious are they all profesionally taken photos as i can say for sure that i dont have a single photo of myself at my current weight where i look remotely glamorous or studly lol

Those days are yet to come lol

No flaming please as im not insulting anyone i just found it amusing

Regards

Paul

My photo I took when I was getting ready to go out on holiday last year, so I look a bit better than usual lol

Mine was taken on my birthday 2 months ago and over a stone heavier that I am now!

I tried to find the most "realistic" picture of me for my avatar - there aren't a great deal of me at my heaviest because I didn't like having my photo taken. I didn't want to use an older one because I felt like it would be "cheating"? I don't know... ha. My plan was to post another one when I find a recent one that I like. This one's pretty boring.

My problem isn't with my face, rather the spare tyres around my middle.

My avatar picture is the first picture of me that i can actually see how much weight I've lost, that's why I like it so much. I am also glammed up and ready to hit the town for my best friends birthday - it was a happy night, that's why I like the picture so much :)

I'm taking this as a massive compliment ( even. Though I know you don't mean me lol)

Mine is from when I was at target last year and I just can't be bothered to change it. I'm out of target by just over a stone now but working to getting back to that nice slim weight again so hopefully in 6 weeks or so it will be an accurate reflection of me again! :)

Mine is from the Race for Life last year, when I started noticing weight creeping on but didn't decide to do anything about it until 3 weeks ago!

Mine is when I met my idol for the second time a month ago *sigh*. And I look hell of a lot better there than I did a few years ago...though me being me I still wouldn't say I was attractive, even though I feel happier as i am now.

I just wanted a picture and because i'm on work computer most of the time I don't have any ones of myself so just downloaded a smiley :D

My picture is showing off my tum in my chubber pants! Still a bit to go but think it looks ok, my old pic was me laid in a pile on the floor after too much booze on my bday last year, definetly not professionally taken!

Back