So how come everyone looks gorgeous in their Avatar photos?

Mine was taken on a lovely summers evening last year in a pub garden. I was bigger than I am now but no where near my biggest. It's actually cropped from a lovely pic of me and my man but I figured no one wants to see him so its me me me (and with a nice tan too!) Haha :)

Mine is professional - and me at my thinner self. Im now preggers, and once the baby is here, i would like to get back to that weight - so i keep it there to remind me of (one of!) the challenges ahead.

I love some of the avatars - we are a glamourous bunch! x

Mine is professional - and me at my thinner self. Im now preggers, and once the baby is here, i would like to get back to that weight - so i keep it there to remind me of (one of!) the challenges ahead.

I love some of the avatars - we are a glamourous bunch! x

Congrats!

My pic is from my daughter's Christening 2 years ago. I put on a further 2 stone after that, or there abouts. Now I'm three stone down, so I'm a stone smaller than in that pic!
It's literally one of the only full length ones of me that doesn't make me hang my head in shame. lol

My photos are ok from the head up, its rare that I allow any photos from the neck down, luckily my face isn't as fat as the rest of my body!

My photos are ok from the head up, its rare that I allow any photos from the neck down, luckily my face isn't as fat as the rest of my body!

It's rare I allow any pictures of me at all. :D

This one was taken "accidentally" a few weeks back when daughter and I were mucking about with my new phone. You can tell I wasn't prepared for the photo because you can't see the fear in my eyes. Seriously, I border on phobic about having my picture taken these days.:eek:

And my face isn't the problem - it's the bit from the neck down that I have an issue with and in all fairness always will whatever I weigh. :sigh:

Mine is just me and my old horse!! Taken after id been for a run!!

Your photo is LOVELY!! maybe it's because you're being all lovING and tender, but you both look gorgeous in it.

Mine is my most recent photos - needed a profile pic for work and the one my boss took was in gym clothes with a serious wuzzle hairstyle as i had just returned from a run!!

Lucky7 said:
Your photo is LOVELY!! maybe it's because you're being all lovING and tender, but you both look gorgeous in it.

Awwww thanks! That's so lovely, I miss my Bonnie so much :( and she is always so pleased to see me when I visit! I have always said, if I come into some money, she is the first thing I will buy! I don't care that she can never be ridden again, but she was the most pampered princess ever when I had her, and I'd want her to spend the rest of her days in the same way :) xx

When I started SW I forgot to take a pic so Mine came from my environment project, it's the best I could find, showing me at my biggest! The second one was after loosing nearly 6 stone! The hardest part was to show both together a "before & after" style.....
I had to get the two pics as copies, cut to size, stick together, then scan as one!
Pete

Back