So how come everyone looks gorgeous in their Avatar photos?

Mine is after I lost the bulk of my weight, still a fair way to go though! Was the first time I had got my legs out in years :) I actually cannot have a serious photo taken always seem to have a goofy smile! I actually love this photo because after my ex left me, in a moment of madness I created a POF profile using this photo, only had it for 2 days before deleting but met my beautiful man through it :)

Just changed mine to a more recent one (last week in fact) as it took me a while to find one I liked

Spent all day preening my feathers :giggle:

Talking of looking good in photographs I am braced for another argument at the office. We had an email earlier this week to say they plan on redoing the publicity mugshots they first took 5-6 years ago. I refused point blank then and I will this time. It does not make me popular but I get into such a state these days when faced with the wrong end of a camera I'd rather take the flak than tie myself up in knots worrying about it.

I know it sounds drama queenish ~ there is a sound reason for not wanting pictures of me out there in cyberspace believe me. Am I on my own in being terrified of having my pic taken? That and pigeons. :eek:

Maybe I should tell them it's this pic or nothing. :D

SWLizzy said:
Mine is from my wedding in December. I must be one of the only brides that I know that decided to lose weight after their wedding day! I still felt a million dollars - thank god for the boning in my dress!

Not the only one! It was my wedding dress pic that made me decide to loose weight!

Not the only one! It was my wedding dress pic that made me decide to loose weight!

Certainly not the only one, I waited nearly 10 years after my wedding. I cant stand my wedding pics now. If I was rich I would have a blessing and a new slimline frock. I'm not, so I shall just imagine it.

mine is cake ... because I love cake

Mine is a pic of me after 3.5stone loss as I'm so proud of my curves from SW and lots of exercise! Nearly at 5stone so will change it then :)

Certainly not the only one, I waited nearly 10 years after my wedding. I cant stand my wedding pics now. If I was rich I would have a blessing and a new slimline frock. I'm not, so I shall just imagine it.

I plan on putting my wedding dress on for our first anniversary to see the difference. I just couldnt get into the right frame of mind before the wedding but I have no time limits set now which helps me.

xx

"So how come everyone looks gorgeous in their Avatar photos?"

Cant speak for everyone but I owe mine to makeup, well done hair and Photoshop.

I was sat across the table from my former lodger when she was showing me her new camera, I was sat with my elbows on the table and my chin in my hands. Worked out well as it hides my 50 zillion chins lol. This was probably at my heaviest.

I plan on putting my wedding dress on for our first anniversary to see the difference. I just couldnt get into the right frame of mind before the wedding but I have no time limits set now which helps me.

xx

Me & Hubby did an experiment last week and treid to get into our wedding outfits. We both fit in my dress now :) and he looks like he's wearing his dad clothes in his suit :).

We can't quite fit into a leg each of his trousers. But one day!

SWLizzy said:
Mine is from my wedding in December. I must be one of the only brides that I know that decided to lose weight after their wedding day! I still felt a million dollars - thank god for the boning in my dress!

I decided to loose weight after my wedding also! I hate my wedding pictures I couldn't stop eating leading up to it and I'm nearly 2 stones lighter than that day! I'm gonna renew my vows once me and hubby have lost our weight tho :)

Back