Step 1 Sole Source Sole source Day 1 tomorrow

sczoo90

Hello all thought I'd come on here and share my weight loss journey with you all. I am starting Cambridge diet tomorrow I will be doing the sole source plan (4 packs as a man) and nothing else oh apart from copious amount of blah tea and water ha! Bit about me - I'm looking to lose around 2 stone for my holiday in October want to look my best! I work in health and safety and as most people my eating habits get worse and not change. So I'm taking food out he equation for at least a month or more and see how I go. I will update each night and let you know the highs and lows and potential shaky days but hey! I'm Ready for this and excited to get down to my ideal size of 12 stone :)

Anyone who would like to comment and support feel free, anyone who also is starting tomorrow then please join with me. Just want to say all ready for tomorrow.. Well a few hours really didn't realise how late it was, had my final dinner of pasta carbonara and ready to hit the ground running!

I'm going to shut up now, and update tomorrow

Take care
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I've had 2 shakes and is now 6pm so doing good so far going to have my tea (soup) around 7 (that's the plan anyway lol!) then final product around 9.30-10 don't feel hungry which is very odd and had a metally taste in my mouth all day is this the shakes lol!?

How's everyone's day gone?

X

Hmm...metally taste, i didn't get, although a bad taste in your mouth is usually a sign of ketosis, although i would think it would be too early for you to be there yet, usually hits around day 3 i think :)

What flavours have you had so far?

My day has been good so far, had porridge for the first time, and a shake. Going to have my dinner one around 8ish.

Hmm...metally taste, i didn't get, although a bad taste in your mouth is usually a sign of ketosis, although i would think it would be too early for you to be there yet, usually hits around day 3 i think :)

What flavours have you had so far?

My day has been good so far, had porridge for the first time, and a shake. Going to have my dinner one around 8ish.

Yeah bit odd I have been having no carbs on my lead up to the diet so maybe, think day 2 and 3 the hardest :( (was last year anyway lol!) I've had choc and mint shake for breakfast, and strawberry shake for lunch. Gonna have veg soup for tea so I feel a tad bit human lol something hot yaaay! And then final shake proba Choc shake plain one.

How'd the porridge taste you like it? I remember last year I loved the pecan and honey think that's what it was lol :p

X

I had the apple and cinnamon, i WISH i had tried the porridge sooner, it was great! Actually feels like a proper breakfast. Will definitely be buying more next week for sure.
I didn't get on with the two soups i tried, they were kinda gross. I'm not a big soup fan anyways, so that may be why.

If you havve cut out the carbs leading up to it, then it may be quicker for you to get into ketosis..lucky! :p

Good luck Scott, I think for us fellas it is a little easier having 4 products, so never really that long between meals :)

I had the apple and cinnamon, i WISH i had tried the porridge sooner, it was great! Actually feels like a proper breakfast. Will definitely be buying more next week for sure.
I didn't get on with the two soups i tried, they were kinda gross. I'm not a big soup fan anyways, so that may be why.

If you havve cut out the carbs leading up to it, then it may be quicker for you to get into ketosis..lucky! :p

Aw glad ya enjoyed here's to another good day, gonna start my water now soon lol!
Day 2 is the worst was last time so kind of dreading it :(
X

Good luck Scott, I think for us fellas it is a little easier having 4 products, so never really that long between meals :)

Thanks Bottom, yep very glad of that lol!
I do space mine around around 4-5hoirs between mind to much really :p

Back