Somebody please give me a big kick up the ar$e...

MammyLongLegs

Have completely fallen off the wagon. Just can't seem to get into the right mind frame at all. Desperately want to lose weight and yet I sabotage my good work by eating all the wrong kinds of food.

What is wrong with me :cry::cry::cry:

We can do this together MLL, i too fell off but went out today and got all the goodies i need to reach my goal.....the silly thing is I love the food on SW but my head went walkabouts, but we can can can do this xx
*kick* :eek:

Maybe try out new recipes and go for what you desire to eat, but in a syn free or a lower syn value way of cooking/eating.
It may help to set a mini goal or if you have any event and have a dress to aim to fit into :)
Good luck on jumping back on the wagon!

just for you mammylonglegs :D:D

Ok, here you are... One big kick up the bum ;)

boot-735943.gif.jpg

Good luck .......you CAN do it. Don't make me get my big boot out again

wow lesserme thats one big kick on the booty lol

mammylonglegs you can do this, were with you come on girl :D

Thank you ladies, I know I can do it but putting it into practice just seems so hard at the moment. We are having a tough time financially and I am so stressed that I just seem to be all over place.

Anyway today is day 1 again. I need to keep visiting these boards as they keep me motivated.

Thanks you all, I love the boot!

So sorry you are having problems at moment - are you exercising? even walking will help the stress and maybe get you more focused.

dont be so hard on your self, we all fall from time to time getting back is the important thing and by asking for a kick you nearly on your feet and ready to go again! so i will send u a small toe poke and a BIG hug!! we can do this all together xx

Would you like me to come down and kick you in person it would only take me a few hours drive to get there lol
Some days its hard when there are other things on your mind but when you know you are doing this for YOU and its going to be so worthwhile xxxx

Hi Mammy Long Legs,

Can I share your kick please?? I'm like you I know what to do but just fall off the plan when my routine is disrupted ie I 'm not at work. Maybe I should work everyday of my life & would be a size 8 before I know it :8855:

PM me if you want to pull each other along

x

Back