• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

soup

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
they dont do the soups in the Uk (not sure if they do them anywhere else...) anymore...
i was looking forward to the soups, but they discontinued them....
so its only shakes, smoothies and bars now...

Kes

Gold Member
oh sorry forgot to say WELCOME!! too...
good luck!
keep posting on here, and you will get so much help and support!! i know i have!.

Thanks kes! only been on this plan since Tues but going ok so far. Was hoping to get the soup as i do enjoy it especially now its getting cold but never mind! can i ask ya do you count calories in veg & salad? other diets don't say to and i have never counted them and wouldn't know the calories in veg!!! Thanks for the other info tho by the way.

Kes

Gold Member
i used to.. but as ive now moved onto takeing dr prescribed tablets as well as doing slim fast, i dont worry with things like veg.. but fruit i do...
there is a book you can buy from most newsagents called the A-Z of calories.. good book...
or going onto my fitness pal, is another good way to track what cals you have had....
what i do is if i want soup is make big batches of lovely home made soup, and then make sure i dont have any mroe than 200 cals for the soup. instead of a shake (thats just what i do... you dont have to do that if you didnt want to)

glad you are finding it ok so far... are you going to weigh yourself every tuesday??
have you got a goal you want to work towards????

Good Luck

Think im gonna change weigh day to sunday as i like a bit of a drink and treat on sundays, but having said that i sneaked a look this morning and lost 2lb so not bad eh? I want to lose around a stone as thats wot i've managed to put back on steadily the past year or so, plus going away in january so if i don't lose i'll not have any clothes to take with me as i chucked all my fat clothes away when i lost weight a couple a years ago! lol. I don't reckon im gonna count veg either never have done and have always lost before, when i've got my slimming head on that is lol!!!

Kes

Gold Member
good luck losing the stone...
i think 2lb is a great start.. jus think you only have 12 to go!!!
your doing fabbo!!!