Southern Fried Breaded Chicken SYNS?

KMcHugh86

Hi all!!!

My name is Kayleigh and I am new to SW - I joined online a few months back and did nothing ... (waste of £60!) however I did print all the stuff and so what I have decided to do for September is go it alone, I am being very careful with food and having barely any Syns during the week but allowing myself a glass of wine at the weekend - I have been hitting the gym and at the end of the month I am going to weigh myself and see what I have lost.

I am going on Holiday at the end of the month you see and so whilst I will be more careful with what I eat, I know I will be drinking and having fun - then when I get back I am going to join my local group and go for it with the support.

Anyway, I have these 'Southern Fried Breaded Chicken" things in my freezer, from Asda (http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webs...sna1-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp#/product/910000312342)

- any idea what Syns they would be? If they are a joke then they will be the fellers dinner and I will have plain steamed chicken, but thought one of you might know.

This website has been incredible for advice and support - thank you to everyone that posts!!!

Last edited:
Good luck on your SW journey! :). Those chicken steaks are 8.5 syns each on EE and red, 13.5 on green.

If you fancy joining him next time there's a recipe for SW KFC chicken on the recipe thread. Not tried it but read rave reviews

Back