SP

Cb1994

How many have had it work how much did you lose what kind of food did u have how long did u stay on it for week or less?

Are u still allowed snacks like mullerlights? Still have healthy extras

Really enjoying ee sp but I don't like many fruit I'm a Grapes girl and there not sp but only fruit I like what do I do.

you cant have yogurt on SP as this is neither S or P, only Quark and fat free cottage cheese. I made that mistake the first week i did it.

I tried most last year I will carry on trying them but I can't stand the texture I have melon today which I nearly throw up but enjoy the flavour.

You dont need to be eating things that make you want to be sick hun! the point of the plan is for it to be a sustainable life choice, not to force food you dont like down to hit a target!

I have never eaten any fruit except apples and strawberries, i cant stand other fruit in any form except juice which i cant have on plan anyway, and ive lost 2.5stone through eating everything else i can like veg and salads. Dont force the fruit you dont like, go through the list of S and P foods and pick out the ones you do like and have those. As snacks have raw veg, eggs, chicken pieces, try the SW quiche with quark and Ham base, theres lots of ideas so hopefully you can find something you enjoy x

you cant have yogurt on SP as this is neither S or P, only Quark and fat free cottage cheese. I made that mistake the first week i did it.

I used it as my HEA hate quark and cottage cheese i hate cheese and only like quark in recipes.

I may be wrong but i dont think Yogurt is a HEXA? its just various milks and cheeses? There are no yogurts listed on the SW site anyway?
On SP you cant have Yogurt due to it not being either a Speed or Protein? it would then be an EE day?
I dont like Quark alone either i was just saying that and cottage cheese are the only yogurt type things on the list you can use on SP days, and then just suggesting other snack foods in place of the mullers you mentioned. I used to have one every day as a snack but on SP days i changed that to Quiche, a boiled Egg or one of my 2 HEX'b alpen lights.

You cant use yoghurt as your HEA. You also cant have it as syns on SP because when any syns in some yogs are worked out for EE they allow for the fact that yog is a free food on EE

If I was you I'd just follow EE but try to have more of the S and P foods. Thats what I'm trying to do

FAQ on slimming world extra easy sp http://group.slimmingworld.com/useful-features/extra-easy-sp.aspx recommend you have yogurts unclear as to wehether its as hea or not
Why do you recommend members only follow Extra Easy sp for a week?When you’re following Extra Easy sp you might be consuming less calcium (because yogurt isn't an s or p food) and less carbohydrate (because you’re not including starchy carbohydrates like potatoes, rice and pasta each day). Calcium is important for bone health, and carbohydrate is important for a good overall healthy balance. So if you decide you’d like to follow sp for more than a week we recommend you:

• either build in some standard Extra Easy days
  • or you add one more Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice (or have one regular-size pot of any Free yogurt (flavoured or natural) or the equivalent amount of fat free fromage frais each day to make sure you’re getting enough calcium)
Alternatively, switch to more s and p foods in your regular Extra Easy days.

i may plan on doing for longer so the above may apply to me

and plus your allowance semi skimmed milk itwo calories more than a mullerlight yogurt so as long as it works for me im pretty sure it will be fine its how tweak it to suit me rather im not gonna do extra easy because im better off with two HEB as is restricts how many syns i use and as im having 15 less syns a day im pretty sure that im so much better on SP if i was on even if its just for a week

First week I did it lost 3 and half pounds, next week on it I gained a 1lb. Most members at my class are not bothering with it and those who have have only lost small amounts.

I did a full week on SP and lost 2lbs. I found it quite challenging - I really missed yogurt for some reason (which is odd because I don't have one every day when I'm following EE for example). It did remind me of how much I like celeriac chips though so that was a positive by-product!

okay so i know its frowned upon but i weighed today on my scales at home it looks like im lost 3 since wednesday morning im really happy with this but i know i cant let my game slide because ive seen the weight go down it may not be the actual sp doing because im having a lot less syns ive done a little more exercise as well i think its pyshicolial that its making me try harder at it i mean it hard to think about having syns even i mean i usually have 28-50 dayily at the moment im having less that 15 yestrday i had 12

I tried most last year I will carry on trying them but I can't stand the texture I have melon today which I nearly throw up but enjoy the flavour.

There is really no point, if you have tried things and really don't like them, to go on trying. As long as you eat enough vegetables to make sure of your vitamin intake, you don't have to eat fruit.

Back