Spare time

beckyblue

Silver Member
Just wondered how you all spend the extra time saved from shopping, cooking eating etc....i dont know what to do with myself!!! :D

Haha I know what you mean!!
I do crafts, read books, and play games on my phone!
Definetly helps waste some time! Hope that helps??

i have just bought a book today, so im going to bed early and reading it for a while. I started a diary yesterday, which i hope helps me on the bad days, i was hoping i could flick through it when im hungry to remember that it gets better and why im doing this.

Good idea about the diary! I've been thinking about doing that too.
I think I'm going to start tonight lol.

I play the arcade games on minimins!! I am crap at all of them!

lol i know what you mean. i have a tidy house and still have time to have a nosey on here!!!

i have, been on lipotrim for 9 weeks now, and have kept busy studying, but handed all my work for the year in today!! thats it till september yipee!! BUT... now i have got time on my hands, just hope i can manage, might do some decorating x

I hit the driving range after work to help me get by, or I will play some call of duty, when in a snappy grumpy mood!

we have been wathing lot of dvds too, there is just such a big gap to fill, didnt realise how much time i spent talking about food, preparing it etc.....its amazing

Back