Sprry for being awol and

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Life has been hetic since i got back from looking after my cousin
Yesterday went bra shopping as mine were falling apart was happy to discover iv gone down one back size and cup wise gone from a J to a GG!!
Weight still up post last week all i ate uesterday was 3 bagels with roast chixken in them n 2 litres of tropicana orange juice
X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Hi hun glad you survived last week. IRS great when we fit into smaller clothes although that's quite an amazing bra size still :) I can only dream of boobs that size.

Sorry just the green eyed monster talking :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stupid phone that should sat it's not IRS

Good on you for buying new bras.. I am working my way down my old ones.. The term "Pocket venus" I think refers to some one of your stature and generous boob size!

Defiantly envious :)

Hope you were not offended about my comment "pocket venus" it's really a complement :) honest :) my best friend in Nz is of a similar statue! Always been envious of her endowments and curves :)

Have i dug a hole bigger enough yet??

That's ok I think my hole is deeper . It was also a compliment but butter is ignoring us :( think we may have offended her :(

So soery hun been essaying all day so not checked the board till now course im not offended :) huggs x

Oh good :)

When you've finished your essay could you start mine please. It's my last one and is all about professional practice :( I've got to read lots of 'White papers' first though:( urggh

What ate you studying for?

Im doing a masters in drug and alcohol studies distance learning with the unuversity if the west of scotland (started it last month n love it!!!) x

Wow that's a bit heavy going. What ate you planning to do with it?

Ideally the long term is to convert it to be a specialst addictions worker for self injury (i used to self injure for over 15 yeara been clean since june 2005) although would also love to work with under 18s who are addicts. Realistically being visually
Impaired n the amount ofstigma
It brings when
Applying for jobs id take anything

It is a heavy going course but im doing it part time over 2 years to in theory alieviate some of the stress

Loving it thus far x

Butter I'm sure there'll be times when you wonder why you've decided to study but having done several additional qualifications they've all been worth it in the end.

Good luck

Thanks hun thus far im lovimg it but time shall tell xx

It will bf worth it but to be honest even if you never end up working in it the process behind doing the course and the assignments should be good therapy anyway .

Good luck

Back