Start date 15th of June 2011

Avaya

Hi there,
I’m 28 years old girl, living in Ireland. My current BMI is 34,7 (17,3st and 70in – 110kg and 178cm).
I have under active thyroid and taking Letrox 25mcg daily. These keep my thyroid hormone levels on the track.
I am starting Lipotrim diet on Wednesday the 15th of June. Hoping to lose 6 stones to BMI 22.

Wish me luck!
Avaya

Good luck, I'm sure you will get there in no time at all :D

Thanks. Just looking at you achivements - W.O.W - you have lost 17kg in about months time.. AMAZING! Do you exercise a long with diet?

Not at the moment, but think i will be starting soon. As really need to start toning up now :D Up and till now, i've mainly been sleeping LOL

But will be light exercise, like bike, rower and swimming.

Good luck, Avaya! I'll be thinking of you starting this Wednesday. :D

Hi Avaya and welcome, you will find so much support and motivation on this site, l love coming on and seeing how everyone is doing,it gets quite addictive,so keep us informed of your 1st weigh in and good luck

Good luck for tomorrow!! I'll be logging in to see your progress, I start Monday :)

Hi there,
I’m 28 years old girl, living in Ireland. My current BMI is 34,7 (17,3st and 70in – 110kg and 178cm).
I have under active thyroid and taking Letrox 25mcg daily. These keep my thyroid hormone levels on the track.
I am starting Lipotrim diet on Wednesday the 15th of June. Hoping to lose 6 stones to BMI 22.

Wish me luck!
Avaya

Welcome Avaya, I am sure you will do well, stay 100% and you will be fine, you will lose up to a stone a month:D

Not at the moment, but think i will be starting soon. As really need to start toning up now :D Up and till now, i've mainly been sleeping LOL

But will be light exercise, like bike, rower and swimming.

Hey King, nice to see your loss in excess of 3 stones within 5 weeks. That's really inspiring, I wish I could sleep all these weeks off!! lol Keep rocking:D

Dear all,

I have started on Thursday as I was note prepared for Wednesday.
1st day was ok, 2nd was horrible – I was so hungry and nervous about everything! So far on a day nr.5. I couldn’t resist and I have checked my weight. 3kg less :)) (6.6lbs) and still 2 days left for check-up.

Yesterday I was thinking about this diet – how long it will take me to get my healthy weight level. In about 2 moths time I will weigh the same as in September last year where I already felt way too big (4mths after having a baby). Even my mum said that I need to lose weight as I don’t look nice. I remember that I was so depressed because of that, I was crying like a baby during the night just because she said that. And because of that I’ve started to eat more and more … And here I am - at the moment 107kg :( My mistake, and my punishment..

Dear all,

I have started on Thursday as I was note prepared for Wednesday.
1st day was ok, 2nd was horrible – I was so hungry and nervous about everything! So far on a day nr.5. I couldn’t resist and I have checked my weight. 3kg less :)) (6.6lbs) and still 2 days left for check-up.

Yesterday I was thinking about this diet – how long it will take me to get my healthy weight level. In about 2 moths time I will weigh the same as in September last year where I already felt way too big (4mths after having a baby). Even my mum said that I need to lose weight as I don’t look nice. I remember that I was so depressed because of that, I was crying like a baby during the night just because she said that. And because of that I’ve started to eat more and more … And here I am - at the moment 107kg :( My mistake, and my punishment..

Take heart, I don't think your mum meant to be unkind, she wants you to be healthy and smart and the only way it can be achieved, is by dieting. Keep working at it and you will get there:D

welcome along, its tough but when you see the results every week you will get a great determination to keep going. It wont be long and this will all be a distant memory for you :) Best of Luck

Hi Avaya. It sounds like you've made a great start, hun! It makes me so sad to think of you crying through the night. Maybe instead of saying, "my mistake, my punishment," you should just say, "my baby, my recovery time, my decision to get back to a healthy weight!" Mind you, at 5ft 10, you would probably look fantastic at 20lbs above your target weight. Keep up the good work. I'll look forward to reading about your first weigh in! :D

Jessie thank you for your kind words.
Chuck - "it wont be long"? hehe 5 months sounds like ages... :D

My plan is not to think about food, as most of my life it was my priority. Even during diet I will try to concentrate on other things… Next month a have a driving test so only month left to study some materials and practice, practice, practice..
Will try to keep myself busy.

Tell me - did you find difficult trying to convince people that you are doing right thing? So many people around me saying that Lipotrim is unhealthy and they are sure I will gain weight again, that I should exercise instead of going on starvation diet etc… This is quite annoying!

I couldn't, seriously... I ate half of it and almost throw up so I put it into bin…

Last edited:
Oh God this is amazing. I feel like I only posted this thread yesterday... And now? I have already lost 4 stones and only 9 days left. Then 2 weeks of re-feeding and I take my holidays.

Back