Starting again!

Sapphire

Hi everyone, I used to come on here a while ago so it's nice to be back :)

I've decided to start Slimming World again today as i'm feeling really out of shape and bloated, i'm just over 10 stone but only 5'2 so I don't carry it well! I was down to 9 st 9lbs a few months ago but it's gradually crept up so time to take action.

I used to go to meetings but can't really afford it at the moment so i'm doing it by myself, but I live with my OH who is really supportive, and helped me chuck out my creme eggs and rocky bars the other day! (I could use them for syns, but i'd rather have a square of nice dark choc and save syns!)

I'm aiming for 9.5 stone, and see what I feel like then, but I just love slimming world, it's so easy and you don't miss out, today i'm having a red day so for tea I made me and my OH a recipe from this month's magazine - piri-piri chicken breasts with roast peppers and new potatoes - we both loved it!

For dessert I had a crushed meringue nest with strawberries and fat free vanilla yoghurt, who says dieting is painful??

Anyway i'm glad to be back and look forward to picking up lots of tips and recipies and inspiration!

I hope you do really well on SW Laura! It doesn't feel like a diet at all I used to think that! Enjoy!! :D:D

Back