Starting again

Yeah I am exactly the same. Plus you get loads of tips etc!
Yesterday I had kiwi and yoghurt for breakfast and a baked potato with chicken mayo and cheese (HEA)for lunch (1 syn) and beet root. Then tea I had gammon egg chips beans and mushrooms. I had a merengue cherries and yoghurt for desert and a freddo (2.5 for merengue and 5for freddo) and 1syn of ketchup on my dinner so total of 9.5.
Today I had bean on toast for breakfast and the leftover meatball pasta bake. Tea we had Linda Mac sausages smash and mushrooms with gravy (1.5) then I've had a freddo and hopefully nothing else today :) so 5.5 total.
Weigh in day tomorrow at 5. Very nervous but I have stuck to plan all week so should have a loss! Xx

Good luck with weigh in xx

Thank you. I lost 2.5lb. I know a loss is a loss but I have been 100% this week and really felt like I deserved that big first week loss!!! It is star week though (came on this morning) and my consultant said it's probably because things like eating little bread and using frylight etc are so ingrained into my normal eating I haven't had that massive shock to the system difference!
Anyway onwards and downwards (with the scales at least!) had a busy little day today cleaning and popping to asda (forgot some things on my internet shop). I was stripping the bed sheets at 7am! For breakfast I had kiwi grapes and yoghurt. Lunch was beans scrambled eggs mushrooms and toast (HEB) tea I had salmon sauté potatoes and asparagus. I treated myself to hollandaise sauce (4syns) and desert I had jelly (1syn) and yoghurt and then some grapes :) lots of walking and running up and down the stairs aswell!

Thank you. I lost 2.5lb. I know a loss is a loss but I have been 100% this week and really felt like I deserved that big first week loss!!! It is star week though (came on this morning) and my consultant said it's probably because things like eating little bread and using frylight etc are so ingrained into my normal eating I haven't had that massive shock to the system difference!
Anyway onwards and downwards (with the scales at least!) had a busy little day today cleaning and popping to asda (forgot some things on my internet shop). I was stripping the bed sheets at 7am! For breakfast I had kiwi grapes and yoghurt. Lunch was beans scrambled eggs mushrooms and toast (HEB) tea I had salmon sauté potatoes and asparagus. I treated myself to hollandaise sauce (4syns) and desert I had jelly (1syn) and yoghurt and then some grapes :) lots of walking and running up and down the stairs aswell!

That's still

That's still a good loss xx

It is but didn't feel like the first week loss I wanted. Ah well :)
Today has been a busy day! I popped to the shops this morning and didn't get back until 2pm when I was going to have lunch but had a phone call saying it was my daughters immunisations today and I'd missed the appointment - bad mother alert!! And could I get there by 20past. So I went there and got her jabs. She screamed and screamed :( felt so bad. Came home and my aunty was coming at 3 for a brew so I quickly ate a snack pack of chicken breast for lunch. So id had melon and yoghurt and chicken all day! For tea we had garlic chicken (maggi packet 2.5 syns) potato skins with bacon onion and cheese (HEA) corn on the cob and mushrooms and some mayo (.5) I've just had jelly (1) and some mini flumps (4). Think I'll be having an alpen and some frozen grapes whilst watching the apprentice :D xx

It is but didn't feel like the first week loss I wanted. Ah well :)
Today has been a busy day! I popped to the shops this morning and didn't get back until 2pm when I was going to have lunch but had a phone call saying it was my daughters immunisations today and I'd missed the appointment - bad mother alert!! And could I get there by 20past. So I went there and got her jabs. She screamed and screamed :( felt so bad. Came home and my aunty was coming at 3 for a brew so I quickly ate a snack pack of chicken breast for lunch. So id had melon and yoghurt and chicken all day! For tea we had garlic chicken (maggi packet 2.5 syns) potato skins with bacon onion and cheese (HEA) corn on the cob and mushrooms and some mayo (.5) I've just had jelly (1) and some mini flumps (4). Think I'll be having an alpen and some frozen grapes whilst watching the apprentice :D xx

Know how u feel As i went to my second weigh in last week and maintained after staying 100% on plan. Was a bit upset first but have tried not to let it get to me As i would have gone into self destruct mode xx

I know it's so easy to go off the rails but it only makes things worse. I have done this before so I know weightloss doesn't always follow an exact pattern and you might lose more next week. I have another busy day today. We are going to visit some friends who have just had a little boy today and then we have my husband aunty coming round. This evening I am going out for my friends birthday. We are going for tea and then for some drinks after. It's my first proper night out. We have been to a wedding but that was my husbands friends. And tomorrow j is off so he is up with our daughter so I can have a lie in! Xx

I know it's so easy to go off the rails but it only makes things worse. I have done this before so I know weightloss doesn't always follow an exact pattern and you might lose more next week. I have another busy day today. We are going to visit some friends who have just had a little boy today and then we have my husband aunty coming round. This evening I am going out for my friends birthday. We are going for tea and then for some drinks after. It's my first proper night out. We have been to a wedding but that was my husbands friends. And tomorrow j is off so he is up with our daughter so I can have a lie in! Xx

Yes thats what made me stop and think. If i self destruct i will undo all my hard work so far or at least some of it. So glad i didn't do that this week as my weight as even out and i lost 4.5lbs x

So yesterday I had melon and yoghurt for breakfast and spaghetti loops on toast for lunch with poached eggs and a banana. Then I went out for tea and drinks. We had tapas so patatas bravas, prawns, chicken and chorizo skewers, goats cheese stuffed peppers, belly pork, bread, ribs, and these cheese croquette things (the were a but like findus crispy pancakes-weird!) it was lovely and sooo bad for me. We shared a bottle of prosecco and I had a vodka and an archers. Home by 10pm...so much for my big night out! Xx

Today has been a good day! I had bacon eggs Linda Mac sausages mushrooms and tomato for brunch with ketchup (1syn) I had stirfry for tea. Tons of veggies and pork with some noodles and a chow mien sauce (3syns) I still have both my he's to use so will probably use them instead of anymore syns. Maybe alpen and a milkshake! (.5syn for sugar free crusha) I've had a lazy day today aswell with a long lie in and then I went to my parents house for a few brews and a chat and now I'm having a night infront of the tele!

So yesterday I had melon and yoghurt for breakfast and spaghetti loops on toast for lunch with poached eggs and a banana. Then I went out for tea and drinks. We had tapas so patatas bravas, prawns, chicken and chorizo skewers, goats cheese stuffed peppers, belly pork, bread, ribs, and these cheese croquette things (the were a but like findus crispy pancakes-weird!) it was lovely and sooo bad for me. We shared a bottle of prosecco and I had a vodka and an archers. Home by 10pm...so much for my big night out! Xx

Bless you xx

Back