Starting LT at last!!!

Welcome hun, you seem very motivated and am sure you will fly it!! Keep posting and reading here you will be so inspired!! Let the race begin...lol...

We will either finish together (fingers crossed) or kill ourselves trying to with all the exercise and zapping!!
You will be there in no time!!!!

That reminds me... must dig out the old Slendertone! :)

Mx

works s treat hun... i have fallen in love with them ...

Welcome hun, you seem very motivated and am sure you will fly it!! Keep posting and reading here you will be so inspired!! Let the race begin...lol...

Lol, thanx! I HOPE 5 months fly by! :eek:

This forum is great isn't it... I doubt I would have ever tried LT without the success stories and support on here.

Mx

Everyone says that lol ...but they are fab!!! and i have fab abs under the fat!

Congrats on your start of Lipotrim

Hi there...congrats on your brave venture...I have been on Lipotrim a week today and lost 9 lbs on my first week...I was 15st2lbs and now 14 st 7 lbs...I am 5 ft 2 ins and want to get down to 10 stone...I have 7 kids ( I am 49 yrs ond and lost my dear husband Stephen last Sept 07 to cancer ) and my baby is 4 yrs and the next daughter is 18 yrs and I have never been under 10 stone since she was born in 1989...so wish me luck....
Best wishes to you too..xx

Hi there...congrats on your brave venture...I have been on Lipotrim a week today and lost 9 lbs on my first week...I was 15st2lbs and now 14 st 7 lbs...I am 5 ft 2 ins and want to get down to 10 stone...I have 7 kids ( I am 49 yrs ond and lost my dear husband Stephen last Sept 07 to cancer ) and my baby is 4 yrs and the next daughter is 18 yrs and I have never been under 10 stone since she was born in 1989...so wish me luck....
Best wishes to you too..xx

Wow... congrats to you too! :)

So sorry to hear of your sad loss hun :(. And 7 kids to look after as well! After all you've been through you deserve this. Best of luck to you - let us know how you get on hun! :)

Mx

Welcome Maria and Christiangirl7.
You both are small like myself, 5ft 2 and1/2.
Maria before you know it, your first week will be over, and you will feel so motivated after your first week.
Christiangirl, well done on your first tremendous weight loss. You have been through a lot, at the sad loss of your husband and you have a lot of kiddies. It is nice to have another person in their 40's, as a lot of the dieters here are very young, but you are never too old to loose weight, and never too old to get healthy.
Let us know how you both are doing.
Both take care, and keep in touch

hi and welcome wishing you lots of luck on your LT journey x

Welcome and good luck to you all.

Christiangirl, get yourself a ticker and we can support each other. I, too, want to be under 10 stone and at my last WI was just over 14 stone so we have about the same to lose.

x

Back