Starting slimming world journey

angel9199

Hi everyone I have just started doing slimming world and am not 100 % sure I am in the swing of things so thought I could post my diaries and if I am going doing something wrong, someone could help me out. I started a week ago and have lost about 4 pounds but that included a naughty Saturday.
I'll post my last two days to start

Monday - Green day
Breakfast- porridge (he b) with strawberries and blueberries, a banana
Mid morning- fruit salad with melon, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries
Lunch- Salad with tomato, cucumber, onion, baby sweet corn (like in a stirfry), beetroot, peppers, lettuce, slice of ham (1syn?)
Dinner- stuffed peppers with cous cous (3syns) loads of salad on side
snacks - banana, piece of half syn cake

Tuesday- red day
Breakfast- large fruit salad with miller light
Snack banana and a apple
Lunch- slimming world quiche with a large side salad
Dinner-2 sausages (1syn- from butcher sw range), large salad, sw chips (he b) breaded mushrooms coated with smash
Should I syn the smash on the mushrooms

I have also drank a few cups of tea ( actually about six) and drank 5 pints of water.

Does this sound okay?

Hi...

I rejoined yesterday so things are just clicking back into place, but your menus look good.

Cous cous is free on a green day so it doesnt need to be syned. I would suggest that you try to eat some syns as they are there to stop us from having a blow out. Also in time if weightloss slows you can then drop some syns.... Hope you dont think.Im preaching to you!!

Best of luck!

Welcome to SW and this forum! good luck & if you look in the recipe section you will find lots of choice for meals, if you get stuck just ask......
Pete

Another red day
Breakfast 2 weetabix he b, banana
Mid morning big fruit salad
Lunch sw quiche with large salad
Dinner chicken with onion, mush, peppers covered in pepper sauce (2syns?) with sliced potato he b cooked in oven with grated cheese he a
Syns chocolate biscuit in work 3 syns and an alone light bar 3 syns

Weighed myself in boots and have lost five pounds in the first week I'm so pleased.

Wow! Well done! Thats fantastic.

Best of luck for the week ahead

Thursday

Breakfast
Weetabix crunchy bran
Boiled egg
Snack
Fruit salad
Lunch
Sw quiche
Salad
Dinner
Steak, tin plummed tomatoes on 2 slices whole meal toast with onion, mush, peppers, baby cobs
Syns
Snack a jack (3syns)
Sugar free jelly (1/2 syn)
Packet of French fries (4syns)

Back