Starting tomorrow

leinadeoz

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself really, I am starting slimfast tomorrow as I have a thing about 1st of the months! I am trying to loose weight for ivf, need to loose 4 1/2 stone before they will let us have it, I have pcos and my husband and I have been ttc for about 4 years.

I am a serial dieter and failure but I'm reaching last chance saloon and I can't take another slimming world/weight watchers restart. I have two jobs and work from 8am till 10pm and really struggle with planning meals. Am hoping this will be easier. I'm in this for the long hall so look forward to getting to know you all

Xx

leinadeoz said:
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself really, I am starting slimfast tomorrow as I have a thing about 1st of the months! I am trying to loose weight for ivf, need to loose 4 1/2 stone before they will let us have it, I have pcos and my husband and I have been ttc for about 4 years.

I am a serial dieter and failure but I'm reaching last chance saloon and I can't take another slimming world/weight watchers restart. I have two jobs and work from 8am till 10pm and really struggle with planning meals. Am hoping this will be easier. I'm in this for the long hall so look forward to getting to know you all

Xx

Good luck!!

Welcome :D It is quiet on this forum, but I come pretty often for a nosey so feel free to send me a message or post and I will always reply if and when I can :)

Back