Steff n Shells Mission Impossible!!

Well...
Where to start, i've done Lipotrim once before and it worked wonders, but quit due to a mad friends holiday! I told my friend Shell at the time about it and she lasted three days before NEEDING a carvery lol...Typical of her, shes addicted to them! We've been friends over a year, and now shes my gorgous girlfriend of almost 6months lol, and....Were both back on the good old Lipotrim! Together this time. We lasted 3 days and cracked on a camping trip this weekend! But as of tommorow were back on the ball and need all the support we can get. Were currently and quickily using up all the (diet) coke and (not so diet) cream eggs before midnight!!!

So starting wieghts....

Steff 17.7 Shell 13.10 UH OHHHHHHH!

Sounds exactly like me and my girlfriend lol.. Good luck girls!!

So day 3...And Shell quit already! I was delivering pizza's one night as an extra job...and made a pizza for my brother, ready to drop it at his house, i popped out the car only to return to find the pizza in Shells mouth!!! GASPPPPPPP!!!! "Shell What You Doin????" i said. "Its my favourite, I couldn't help it. I could smell the smoky BBQ" tut tut....

So now i'm riding Solo!!! And need Support lol....Shes just ate a cheesecake in front of me now! While I had a vanilla mousse. yummmmm phaha.

Was wondering does anyone else struggle sleeping on lipotrim. I can usually sleep all morning, but i've been wide awake since about 7.30am! and feel like i've got loads of energy but can't possibly as i'm not intaking any! x

Awhh dats all u need is ur partner to quit!! If u stick at it at least u can show wat they missed out on when ur a skinny mini..
Have u got much weight to lose..
Fair play to you sticking to it while delivering pizzas with the yummy smell surrounding you lol

I wanted to say something positive and encouraging but you mentioned cheesecake in your post. It's my absolute favourite and I need all my effort to stop myself having a wobble now! :p That's certainly 'no support' you're getting.

This forum will help you though. Good luck.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh dear sorry about the cheesecake lol.....
Well Shell has officially quite, but she doesn't put wieght on anyway so lucky for some....pfttt

Good news I'm now coming to the end of day 6!! 100% stuck to it! Day 7 tommorow can't wait! i've lost 9lbs this week so defo going to keep at it!

The first 3 days were awful and working every night too, Now its kind of knocking me sick the thought of how much fat is in those foods! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Got two days off now, So i'm down south enjoying the countryside at my Dads! Can't wait until next weeks wiegh in!

Everyones comments and forums are such a big help! Love it x

Back