Stepping stones to losing stones

gemma_

Silver Member
Well i'm not a long term goal person, it scares hell out of me thinking how much I have to lose! So decided making this little team for those rather go in 'stepping stones'

Weight loss is for 24th june -24th July (1 month)

Everyone is different so you tell me your own personal target for the month and i'll write it in for you. We'll all help eachother and suport eachother and step our way there!

Stepping stone's Targets:
Gemma: 10lb: w1: -0.5
ninnins: 6.5lb: w1:sts
mojomcl: 3lb
allie1904:5lb

Good luck x

Last edited:
Ill join, would like to lose 6.5lb to reach 4st

PS-only 1lb put on after your hol, GO YOU! Hope I will be able to say the same in sept! Were you on plan during it or just eat what you fancied without going overboard or completly have a blowout?

Ill join, would like to lose 6.5lb to reach 4st

PS-only 1lb put on after your hol, GO YOU! Hope I will be able to say the same in sept! Were you on plan during it or just eat what you fancied without going overboard or completly have a blowout?

complete blowout! i neve looked at anything just ate, however we did ALOT of walking and swimming etc so was still active, also i dont drink alcahol so think was okay there.. my average day on holiday was this..

breakfast- chocolate filled qasante thing
lunch: BBQ
Dinner: big mac meal with coke
supper: hot dog
drinks : 3-4 cokes

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

OK, I'll go for it. Doesn't sound much, but I'll aim for 3lbs. I've been SWing for two and a half years, and my losses are now generally pretty ickle :)

Thankyou and hope you al do well thought I was going be on my own here for a while :( LOL

8lb for me please!!

complete blowout! i neve looked at anything just ate, however we did ALOT of walking and swimming etc so was still active, also i dont drink alcahol so think was okay there.. my average day on holiday was this..

breakfast- chocolate filled qasante thing
lunch: BBQ
Dinner: big mac meal with coke
supper: hot dog
drinks : 3-4 cokes

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Even better that it was just the 1lb then!

Think im gonna pick healthy meals and have a pudding/treat if I want it

I have to go for a bridesmaids dress fitting the week after hol to see what size to order so that should help keep me on the straight and narrow!

Even better that it was just the 1lb then!

Think im gonna pick healthy meals and have a pudding/treat if I want it

I have to go for a bridesmaids dress fitting the week after hol to see what size to order so that should help keep me on the straight and narrow!

if i had to go through another holiday health wise i'd had stuck to the diet.. im still recovering, i'm still bloating i feel sick all time and my body is just adjusting to sw again... tmi but since been with sw i've been getting regular periods ansd light and less painful and started today and really bad again and this is just a week off the plan! so i guess its 'good' i only gained 1lb but i rather had lost that 1lb than feel like this! :cry:

if i had to go through another holiday health wise i'd had stuck to the diet.. im still recovering, i'm still bloating i feel sick all time and my body is just adjusting to sw again... tmi but since been with sw i've been getting regular periods ansd light and less painful and started today and really bad again and this is just a week off the plan! so i guess its 'good' i only gained 1lb but i rather had lost that 1lb than feel like this! :cry:

At least knowing thats what you will feel like if you go back to eating like that will keep you on plan even more!

Back