Still finding myself binging

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Workin in the kebab shop makes this diet so hard, iv eaten for the past 3 days, I have my shakes then I get here and before I know it I'm ordering food! Iv set myself a goal to lose 17lb in November and if I havnt lost at least 14lb I'm gona look at other options! I'm gona try make a proper go of cd now from 1st nov! Thank you for all being so patient with me, I bet ur all sick of hearing the same old thing :( x

'Mantha hon

Have you done any of the exercises to try and help brake out of this cycle and make you feel more in control? I'm concerned that you are locked into the "I must/should/can't" frame of mind and all that does is drive you into negative behaviour.

Take care

I have read some of the stuff u have sent to me but not all of it! I think it's safe to say I am stuck in that frame of mind! I know what's gobs happen, iv postponed my surgery till feb and I'll keep thinking feb is months away iv got plenty of time to lose the weight and before I know it it will be here again and I'll still b in the 12's :( wen I done this diet first time Round I became quite obsessive with it and after each wi all I could think about was losin more weight and gettin those lbs off! I think if I could just get into the 11's it would make me more determined xx

you sound like me last year, I started in feb my weight was 14st 4lb I lost 30 lb in 8 weeks had a planned weekend off and it took me a year to return I just couldnt do it, I would be good all day then when the kids went to bed I would eat everything in sight, its so hard to break this, it took me just over a year to manage ss 100% I really think its mind game, i hope the 1st will be your time :)

Not sick of hearing about it at all, hun - that's why we're here. Just about all of us are going to have a slip (or ten) at some point!

(Apologies (and congratulations of course!) to everyone who's doing amazingly well at the moment - I did Cambridge to the letter for 6m the first time I did it, and could not for the life of me figure out why people cheated... That came back to bite me on the bum, LOL - and serves me right :sigh:)

If only losing weight was as simple as eating less and moving more, huh? Drives me wild when I hear people say that. The reasons we eat are so much more complicated than that (and can be really simple too - food's nice, damn it!!)

Just keep picking yourself up and having another go, okay? Cos sooner or later, something will just click. And you won't be trying to do it - you'll be doing it!

You guys are great, were all in the same boat so you know how hard I'm finding this! My CDC wants me to go onto a eatin plan, iv said im gona c how I get on in nov first then look at other options if I'm still on this mind set x

Sounds like a good plan. :)

And you know...

You might not have 'wasted' all that money. Cos if you hadn't been trying to do Cambridge, you might weigh a stone or two more by now. :eek:

So okay, it's an expensive way of maintaining your weight :D, but it never helps to beat yourself up for something you can't change.

Hugs, Sam. Here's to a much better November for both of us!

Hi pink

If you want support and from what i see your getting great support on here :) get in touch with me via pm and i will support you daily to get you through the month until your op :) you just need to take each day as it comes and realize you deserve to do this for yourself and the only person you are cheating is you! get in touch, chick. :)

Back