Strange Swaps - How to beat a craving

So I was wondering - Does anyone have any strange swaps that they've discovered that will hit the spot when you've got one of those awkward cravings? I'm not necesarily talking about recreating a Fererro Rocher out of Ryvita and Nutella, I mean... strange swaps...

My favourite swap right now is gonna split people down the middle right away XD When I really, really fancy just munching on some salty, cheesy crisps, I sit down with a jar of Marmite and dip my finger all evening... The taste is so strong and salty, and I get that hand to mouth action :D

Yukkkkk!! Marmite!! I munch on mini pickled onions when I want a salty craving fix xx

Lol! Love it that's funny.

I tend to go for things like cherry tomatoes, cucumber batons and babybel lights. I know that's not that strange but when I crave something savoury like crisps or nuts it seems to help lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sainsbury's gherkins in vinegar, they're the only ones without sugar in them, and they're oh so yummy - we're talking a whole jar in a sitting! Mmm. Cheap too at 95p.

(No, not pregnant - bloke lol)

By the way, even gherkins with sugar in the vinegar are superfree, I just prefer the super-sour vinegary ones. Satisfyingly crunchy too, nothing more disappointing than a soggy gherkin!

Yay, hippos are great - they eat as much as they like and don't worry about their weight :D Can't do much on here until the newbie restrictions are lifted but already preparing for the hippo-related avatar etc :D

Yay, hippos are great - they eat as much as they like and don't worry about their weight :D Can't do much on here until the newbie restrictions are lifted but already preparing for the hippo-related avatar etc :D

I can't wait to see your avatar :)
Have you seen the Henry hippo adventures in the off topic section?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always have a pack of cooked beetroot from lidl around. I adore beetroot!

I like quark with lots of sweetener over my berries.. feels really naughty to me.. or if i have syns butting some options white chocolate to the mix which is even yummier.

Back