Super-sized mother Donna Simpson already weighs 43st, but she is determined to nearly

Jim

Big Boy
Donna Simpson already weighs 43st, but she is determined to nearly double her size to become the world's fattest woman.
The 42-year-old from New Jersey, U.S, is set on reaching the 1,000lb mark (71st) in just two years. Remarkably she insists she is healthy, despite now needing a mobility scooter when she goes shopping.

I think she needs therapy myself.

LINK HERE

I'm with you on this one Jim. When I struggle so much to do the opposite of this woman it beggars belief that someone could deliberately do this to themselves. Doesn't help that her partner seems to be a 'feeder'. I feel sorry for her children.

This is absolutely terrible. :confused:

Someone should intervene IMO. I agree she needs therapy.

I read this a week or 2 ago in one of the weeklies I sometimes buy. I thought what a strange ambition. The last thing most obese (hate that word but it's apt) people would want would be to gain even more weight deliberately. I agree with the other poster who said her bloke's probably a feeder.

I saw a docu on Ch4 a couple times "Fat Girls and Feeders." I think these are dangerous r'ships to be in. The men (I dunno if there are any female 'feeders') seem to encourage their gf/partner to get as fat as possible for their gratification. I think that is very wrong on so many levels and both parties need professional help.

I find this quite ridiculous. Can you believe the amount of money they spend on a weekly shop? I could go on holiday with that!

Also, those two photos are quite shocking. In the first one, she's eating a huge McDonalds meal but she's drinking diet Orange Crush haha, as if that makes a big difference. And in the second one, the sheer amount of pretzels! The thought of it makes me sick.

I do wonder about these fat admirers. My ex always told me to never lose the weight when I was about 190-200, he said I was beautiful and curvy and I wouldn't be as attractive if I were thin. To be fair, I believed that for a long time and it was nice of somebody to like me as I was. I wonder if he was one of them, but he never asked me to get bigger or eat more or anything. What's the appeal then? Also, I've seen that a few times, people saying they're happier when they're bigger. I'm not sure if this is true, or if they're kidding themselves like I think a lot of us have done for a long time.

I'm not sure how healthy you can be when you need 30 medics to deliver one child... and you can't walk around. Surely she realises that she's kidding herself.

Like Vanda said, I feel sorry for the kids too. Can you imagine the example they're getting and probably the lack of education food wise? Oh dear. Poor them.

I wonder about this as well, I posted a long time ago about meeting someone who had worked for me when I was probably at my fattest, she was shocked at how much weight I'd lost and she said she didn't like it. She said I looked gaunt and skinny, whereas I used to be very strong and big. Yes big not fat. I thought it strange then and I think it's strange now.

I do wonder about these fat admirers. My ex always told me to never lose the weight when I was about 190-200, he said I was beautiful and curvy and I wouldn't be as attractive if I were thin. To be fair, I believed that for a long time and it was nice of somebody to like me as I was. I wonder if he was one of them, but he never asked me to get bigger or eat more or anything. What's the appeal then? Also, I've seen that a few times, people saying they're happier when they're bigger. I'm not sure if this is true, or if they're kidding themselves like I think a lot of us have done for a long time.

I wouldn't worry about your ex Peachy, perhaps he was scared you'd slim down and find another bloke. ;-) Most likely he just appreciated you as you were. The appeal for these FA's is that they have a sexual fetish for fat, simply put. Which is why they encourage the woman to get bigger and bigger. Which is why I think it can turn dangerous.

As for some people saying they are happier bigger, they could only say that if they'd previously been slimmer but I reckon most of them who say they're fat and happy are kidding themselves as they've maybe given up hope of ever reaching a healthy weight. I know I am not happy being so big and I find it hard to understand how anyone could be but if there are some people who genuinely are then fair play to them.:)

Jim, incidentally I don't think the woman you're on about is an FA, unless of course she's chased you down the street with pie and cakes shouting "Give in to the carbs Jim, it's for your own good!" :giggle:

LOL Lyn, i wasn't thinking of it that way. LMAO.

LOL, Yes love. :)

Lynn-Makes sense! Maybe that was the case, who knows. Another one of my exes often said that whenever I'd bring the subject of losing weight up, he'd joke and be like: "don't do that, you're gonna leave me cos you'll be able to pull someone hotter". Not sure how much he was joking now...

Yeah, it is a fetish like any other I suppose. To be fair, I have a hard time understanding.. pretty much all of them. I must be pretty vanilla.

Lynn-Makes sense! Maybe that was the case, who knows. Another one of my exes often said that whenever I'd bring the subject of losing weight up, he'd joke and be like: "don't do that, you're gonna leave me cos you'll be able to pull someone hotter". Not sure how much he was joking now.....

Men are insecure creatures, bless em. :patback:

Not all of us ;)

LOL, so I have, I'd forgotten that Lyn. :D

i read this story and yes, her husband is a feeder. she needs to think about her daughter and the example she is setting for her, not about being in a record book!
such a shame, i hope her daughter grows up to be a healthy young lady with better aspirations than her mother.

That's crazy, Her poor daughter is just going to have to watch her mum eat her way to a probable death sentence.
I feel a bit sad for her really.. her last line is "'It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone" She cant even recognise shes harming herself,and her family. Makes You wonder if there's some deep psychological issues there really, her mum using food to show her love for her children,and then dying when she was younger - maybe eating food and becoming bigger is like keeping that link with her mother alive.

Back