Super-sized mother Donna Simpson already weighs 43st, but she is determined to nearly

Thats not right! Someone needs to get her help, feel sorry for her daughter, you'd think most mothers would want to lead a healthy life to see their daughters grow up, get married etc.

12,000 kcals a day, how?! Thats seems impossible!

I've alreadu heard about this. It's mental illness at its worse, because she can't even recognise that it's unhealthy: phisically, mentally, for her and for her kids :/

I really hope social services make something about it, her daughter don't deserve to be raised in such a ill/sick environment.

I'm sad for this woman (because she's really ill), but much more sad for her daughter, because her mom hasn't the capacity to be a good model role to her daugther.

She is absolutely CRAZY.

The thing with feeders is that they get their kicks from these women being so dependant on them, they will always feel needed and wanted by them. These women will never leave them, because they think, well who else will want me in this state? I dont think its about the fat being the fetish, i think its more about what the fat represents. This woman is so deluded, i think they try to reach these "goals" because losing weight is so much more difficult. It's easy to put on weight, that doesnt require much effort at all.

She should be damn well ashamed of herself for promoting this as a positive lifestyle. I have a feeling the daughter might go the same way in the end, because we learn eating habits from those around us when we're young.

Back