Suzie's WW's dairy - Please support me :)

Choc or cheese? Could u limit amount? Or maybe melt ur own choc/cheese... And fruit/veg to dip :) enjoy!!!! I now what choc fondue! Xxx

Sorry about making you want choc fondue!

As far as I know, the raw foods will be fondued in oil. Not sure if there will be cheese or choc. (Hope there's choc!)

I think I'm just going to eat a meal replacement bar before the party and then try and eat way less of the fondue.

Hope ya all have a great weekend!

you really want to know what I'd do with fondue? probably dip my head in it :D Hopefully you behave much better than me though xxxx

Lol genius plan...but messy... Maybe just a chocolate tap... Like hot cold and choc in all baths?! Hmmm... X

Hi gals!

I gained this week... We had cocktails before the fondue party and I got tipsy and enjoyed a few glasses of red wine too many. So I knew I was going to gain weight.

How are the rest of you doing?

I've set some goals for myself - I want to achieve my 10% goal weight at the end of August (at the end of my 24 weeks) and I want to lose all my weight (all 27 pounds) by the end of October.

It's my husband's birthday in October and I want to look super hot!

From now on I'm going to take it more seriously.

I also had this bad habit to go over my points for one day and then just even it out in the rest of the week, so that it still account to my allowed weekly points. But I've made a new rule to only use the points I have available each day and to only give myself the points after I have exercised.

Oooo cocktails and fondue yummy! Love the goals :) good luck x

Thanks!

I'm feeling super motivated and I have this feeling that I'm going to succeed this time. I've got great strategies in place and feel really good about them.

Here are some -

* I'm only allowed to eat the number of points that I have available for that day and not go into a minus to correct over the week.
* I've written down 15 reasons why I want to lose weight yesterday and I'm going to read it every morning
* And I've made myself a weight loss collage with pics that remind me of why I want to lose weight.

How's it going with you, Carly? And with the rest of you?

Have a great weekend! Jay it's Friday!

They sound like good ideas!! :) share a reason a day with us lot :) all going good with me :D xx

Since I've actually been following Ww's the right way, it has been much easier to do! I've lost 2.5 pounds last week and this week in total!

Here are my reasons to lose weight (hope they inspire you too):

* I want to lose my tummy fat
* To fit better in my clothes
* Shopping is not fun to do anymore
* I always wanted a hot body
* I want to look hot and sexy
* I want to feel comfortable in a bikini
* I want to look sexy in my jeans (my husband is going to buy me a Levi once I lost my weight)
* I don't want to have lovehandles and muffin top
* I want to be comfortable in any clothes
* I'm more confident if I weigh less
* I want to look sexy for my husband and look good in lingerie
* To be healthier
* To not be embarrassed about weight
* To feel like a winner

I read this list every morning and it helps me a lot. What's your reasons?

Hi! I've been a bit busy this past few months. But I'm back.

I'm doing weight watchers on my own from home. And the last 2 weeks I've done good - lost 4 pounds.

But then this weekend came and I didn't have access to my food dairy. I thought I kept within my points. But then when I weighed myself on Monday I've gained weight.

I have a pool party on the 1st of October and have set myself a challenge to see how much I have lost.

Read all about my one month challenge at my new blog - Blog posts

Back