SW hi-fi bars

If you mean the hi-fi bars I think they are £2.50 from your consultant and they come in all sorts of flavours (my mind has now gone blank). They are 6syns or 1 HexB.

Natt xxx

You get Lemon/chocolate orange/toffee and pecan and mint chocolate. THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!!!!

You can get them from your consultant for £1.25 per pack of 3 or from ebay for a bit more I think. They are great if you havnt had your HxB at night and need something sweet!

They are £1.35 for a pack of 3 and they are yummy!!
They do choc orange/mint choc/pecan and 'something'/lemon/........ and my fave cranberry and yoghurt which is due to be discontinued:(
Im sorry I can only remember the flavours i like, there are more x

Choc and Orange were my favourite, I miss them as I don't go to class I cant get hold of any

They are all lovely... I even like the Choc & Orange flavour and I generally don't like Chocolate Orange things... but these ones are particularly chocolatey and sooooo nice. The Cranberry Yogurt ones are lovely too... and the Lemon ones... Oh it's hard to choose. I haven't had any that I didn't like.

They're £1.35 per pack at class.

They are fabulous and I think the best sort or cereal bar out. It is a pitty you can only get them from class. Maybe those who go to a class could campaigne their consultant to get them sold through the website cos surely those who diet online with SW are missing out, or if you are a memeber online can you buy them?

Back