SW magazine on BodyOptimise - how long?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NewSlimmerMe, 28 February 2010 Social URL.

1. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - Body Optimise
    Hey,

When I signed up for BodyOptimise.com I got the gold membership which included the magazine subscription. Does anyone know how long it takes for the first magazine to come through? I know I'm being impatient but I would just like a general idea.

Cheers,

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    quite a while, it was at least 2 months before I got any of mine, but then I do live in Canada. They a bi-monthly too, so if it is already well past that bi monthly issue you will probably get the next one.

4. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - Body Optimise
    Thank you! I'll just have to be patient.

5. OzzieMoz

OzzieMoz Keep on Truckin'

Start Weight:
    86.7kg
    Current Weight:
    77.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    64.5kg
    Lost(%):
    8.8kg(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did they charge you extra for sending it to Canada? I've been kicking myself for not getting the subscription to the magazine when I joined.

6. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didnt get my subscription with my body optimise membership. Hubby ordered it for me for my birthday. It wasnt too expensive, but as I mentioned does take ages to get here.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.